ADD-ON Problems
Hi,i have some problems with my Video Add-Ons,i am running OSMC

I am trying to watch something using "Anime on Demand" or "Dailymotion"

The problem appears when i click on an anime(Anime on Demand) or click in "today videos"(Dailymotion)

OSMC says: "Problem, see registry for more information" but nothing appears

I am using Amber skin(because i want a customizable menu),last version of OSMC(reinstalled yesterday),on a Raspberry Pi 3

In logs you can see a lot of "ERROR"

Logs
Anime on Demand needs that you Set username and Password
In the Setting . AOD Dienst work without an User.
Vor Daily Motion: Can you enable debugging in the Setting. Wenn enable it will Log more Messages. I will Look Info it hopefully tommorow
Tomorrow i will try,thanks Smile
On DailyMotion: Can YOu Pos what you click like Channels--_>Animals--> Most Viewed
(2016-12-09, 09:41)L0RE Wrote: On DailyMotion: Can YOu Pos what you click like Channels--_>Animals--> Most Viewed

For example:
my stuff --> all options = error
channels --> animals --> best rated -->all options = error
channels --> animals --> most recent --> any video = no error Smile
searching a video --> no error

I don´t understand why

And don´t know where to enable debugging

In events i only see "Kodi has started succesfully" but not the errors

And where can i registry user and password for these ad ons? maybe that´s the problem haha i wrote an imaginary user
debug log (wiki) <-- click the link to find out about debug logging.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-09, 10:04)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki) <-- click the link to find out about debug logging.

Thanks Smile

Here you have the logs

Logs

I just see ERROR everywhere xd
You might want to turn OFF cec and grab another log Wink
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-12-09, 10:37)black_eagle Wrote: You might want to turn OFF cec and grab another log Wink

can you tell me where,please? Tongue
Settings -> System -> Input Devices -> Peripherals -> CEC Adapter -> Set Enabled to OFF
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-12-09, 11:09)black_eagle Wrote: Settings -> System -> Input Devices -> Peripherals -> CEC Adapter -> Set Enabled to OFF

Thanks a lot Wink

New Logs

Can someone tell me what´s the problem then?

If the only problem is that i need to register,tell me where if you know(Anime On Demand addon)
https://www.anime-on-demand.de/ is a german streaming Plattform with german sub and Dub . Also some simulcast. i think its geolocked . If you looking for English, i would suggest daisuki or crunchyroll

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ADD-ON Problems0