Linux Help no progrem in the system
Photo 
I installed Kodi everything was working perfectly. Then I tried to put TITANIUM to see how does it work. I didn’t like it and some how I managed to Kodi to default set-up. I closed Kody and day after I opened Kodi and all the display was different. All the display was different! Big icons, strange menu on the left side with a big system icon on top. When I get to system I don't have the option of 'program' So I can't go back to default. I tried to remove Kodi and reinstall but with out any luck. Please help
thanks Ilan
Uninstall and start again with a clean install and next time don't use piracy builds. We do not discuss or support piracy builds or add-ons here.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thanks Dangelus, I didn't know that it is piracy builds, I'm totally new and yesterday was my first day in Kody. I tried to do a total removed of Kodi and to start again but ubuntu remember my setting and return me to the same setup. There is any other way to remove software? I used synaptic package manager.
P.S how do you know if a build is a piracy?
Don't use any 3rd party builds. 99% of them are for piracy.

What do you want to use Kodi for?

Try deleting your ~/.kodi/ folder and then start Kodi. This should give you a clean install.
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I tried removed Kodi but no help, some folder and files in root. I installed manually Kodi twice and it is coming back to the same set up. I want Kodi to be my main media player from the computer on the T.V
sounds like you upgraded to a v17 build, which has the new default skin
(2016-12-09, 13:33)wsnipex Wrote: sounds like you upgraded to a v17 build, which has the new default skin

Of course. Looking at the description it just might be.

What Linux distro are you using?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help no progrem in the system0