Req Option to get artwork in different language + Ratings from IMDb while using TMDB
Hi! So I'm French, I like to get titles, plot and all in French but regarding to Artworks, I find them better in English, So I'd like to have an option to get English artworks if that's possible.

Also, I like The Movie Db more than IMDb, but I would like to get ratings from IMDb rather than TMDB, also the IMDb Top 250, is there a way to achieve it?

Thanks!
I could foresee some trouble in making this happen inside TMM with the current scrapers...

The kodi universal scraper does some of this for now - but that would require a local kodi installation - and personally i prefer Plex...

But could be nice, if you could select 1-3 scrapers and select which items you want from various sources - Especially for us where english is not always the primary material.

For me - some regional tvshows are best scraped from themoviedb.org (yes, i know) and the english shows are better scraped from thetvdb.org. But sometimes the data is wrong and locked from editing on the tvdb and other sources are preferred (normally from specific shows)
such a universal scraper is already in work, but that is really hard to implement and time for tmm is rather low at the moment (we also have a real life, a job and a family Tongue)

for artwork: I don't think we will implement an extra option for that because IIRC only TMDB offers language tags for artwork (whereas fanart.tv does not provide is). Thus I won't make the settings more complex just for a corner case..
You could scrape artwork after meta data with a different language (I know that would be an extra step, but is is possible!)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to get artwork in different language + Ratings from IMDb while using TMDB0