Can't select widgets (Netflix v2)
What exactly is not working. My netflix v2 works quite well.
Quick Fix
I've been using this skin for quite sometime​now successfully. Congratulations on the skin Marcelveldt, however after updating to Kodi Krypton the Netflix v2 aspect of theme was not functioning correctly along with Beta versions missing the "configure widgets row" menu found in Home screen layout.
After tedious trials and error folks here is the result. Once on Kodi Krypton use the Titan Beta version 3.7.44 ONLY it works! Do not use any other versions if Netflix V2 of Titan is your choice.

Important....

Switch off wifi/internet after downloading the Titan skin addon version 3.7.44 then install the addon and finally in this addon settings turn OFF auto update! You'll be fine afterwards and can go ahead and setup your theme to suit your tastes.
I recommend doing a full backup of Kodi when you complete your settings that way you always reinstall version 3.7.44 of Titan until a stable version is available.
This is exactly my problem as well. I used the wonderful Titan skin with Netfilx2 for many months. However, we lost "Configure widgets row" menu in the last versions. Thank you for indicating that it is available only in version 3.7.44.

By the way, can someone tell me how I can download an old version (3.7.44)?

Thanks.
(2017-03-15, 01:51)stravic Wrote: What exactly is not working. My netflix v2 works quite well.

I would appreciate if you kindly inform me how you configure the widgets on homescreen with Netflix v2? It seems there is no "configure widgets row" anymore.
(2017-03-17, 11:01)sse450 Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 01:51)stravic Wrote: What exactly is not working. My netflix v2 works quite well.

I would appreciate if you kindly inform me how you configure the widgets on homescreen with Netflix v2? It seems there is no "configure widgets row" anymore.

I have the same problem, th configure widget row has disappeared, its the same on the beta version
You need to add the rows through the configure main menu option. Whatever u add there will show up on home screen. U can then choose to show all the rows from each menu option you add continuously or individually. For example I have an option for movies and another for tv shows.
I just figured this out...

Under Skin Settings > Configure shortcuts > Edit menu shortcuts

From there you'll notice on the left which are your menu items you can now have your widget rows added per menu item (TV, Movies, etc)

Still getting used to this new skin...
(2017-03-18, 00:08)stravic Wrote: You need to add the rows through the configure main menu option. Whatever u add there will show up on home screen. U can then choose to show all the rows from each menu option you add continuously or individually. For example I have an option for movies and another for tv shows.

Thank you, I knew I had to be missing something. It's all done through edit menu shortcuts now.
I made the very first menue item as my "home" item with mixed items from movies and TV shows. Also used trakt along with compatible addons and added items that were more customized to me. Renamed this item as search and linked it accordingly to search items in addons. The next two items I made tv shows andd movies. Each menu item allows a maximum of 8 rows. If done in a continuous fashion which is default, u can have unlimited rows on the home screen. If you do it this way it's best to remove any widgets from settings and other menu items u don't want to pop up as widgets on your home screen.
Hope this helps.

Ps. If you change color scheme to to titan white and posters it looks awesome.
Add background pics to each of the menu items just for finesse.
(2017-03-18, 00:08)stravic Wrote: You need to add the rows through the configure main menu option. Whatever u add there will show up on home screen. U can then choose to show all the rows from each menu option you add continuously or individually. For example I have an option for movies and another for tv shows.

Thank you, I knew I had to be missing something. It's all done through edit menu shortcuts now.
Seems I still cannot Add new menu items. Just hear the sound effect as the button is pushed but nothing more.

This is with Netflix v2 and Titan 3.6.120 on Jarvis 16.1

I can try Krypton but wondering if anyone else cannot Add new menu items?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't select widgets (Netflix v2)0