v18 'Filter' missing
The 'Filter' option is missing from my Blade-menu (see Image)
This applies for Estuary V2 as well as Estuary-old.

Is also seems that a filter is active, as only 'unwatched movies' are shown. The moment a movie is marked 'watched' it is no longe shown unter 'title'.
TV-shows also lack the 'Filter-option', but here all episodes are shown.

It might not be related to Estuary, but I saw both here as well in Github reports of similar issues.

Any idea what is the reason?
Thanks

---

UPDATE: Same as mentioned here is was partly able to solve the issue by installing Confuence-skin, where the filter-option is available. Here I was able to deselect 'hide watched'. After going back to Estuary, I am able to see all my movies (also the watched ones).
Nevertheless there is still NO Filter-option in Estuary!
As shown in the picture in that other thread you linked to, the filtering controlled by a button in the side blade that toggles between "All videos", "Watched", and "Unwatched".
Yes,
but as you can see at the picture here, the Filter-section is missing for me!

But why? How to bring it back?
In fact you are both right...

Filtering is there if you are in your library

And if you are in the video section at the movie file level

BUT

If you are in video section at the folder level (like MicTie is on his screenshot) then it will not be there

It is not a bug as filter only apply to video file and not to folder
Moanbag is in da place!
filter works fine for folders as well ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-12-11, 17:10)ronie Wrote: filter works fine for folders as well ;-)

So there is a bug: you have no watched/unwatched/all filter if you are at folder level (see my screenshots)
Moanbag is in da place!
I don't have filter at all! Neither on folder level nor for library!
Will post screenshot tomorrow ...
Ok, here is the screenshot of my library.
There is no Filter option ...

What puzzles me, how to open this blade-menu together with the movie-posters as shown here. - I am using a headless system and use Yatse to control.

UPDATE: Found it!!!
Sorry, for adding confusion, I was too stupid to open the Blade-Menu in Library Mode ....
Everything looks ok, and as described in earlier posts
Your screenshot show you are using estuary MOD and not stock estuary!

May be good to change the name of this thread and/or report the issue in the estuary MOD thread (even if the filter is here for me on latest estuary MOD)
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-12-12, 13:43)Gracus Wrote: Your screenshot show you are using estuary MOD and not stock estuary!

May be good to change the name of this thread and/or report the issue in the estuary MOD thread (even if the filter is here for me on latest estuary MOD)

I tried the 'old' Estuary, Estuary V2 and recently Estuary Mod, they all show the same behaviour.
But anyway, as stated in my previous post, the issue has settled and was caused by a lack of knowledge by myself

Tanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'Filter' missing0