v17 Music Choice Channels Buffering
I am using Kodi V17-Beta 6 on Windows 10 with the NextPVR Addon for TV support. I am getting constant buffering delays when tuning in to Xfinity Music Choice channels via the NextPVR Addon. All other channels play without buffering. I have tried using advancedsettings.xml with the following:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <network>
        <buffermode> 1 </buffermode>
        <readbufferfactor> 3 </readbufferfactor>
        <cachemembuffersize> 367001600 </cachemembuffersize>
    </network>
</advancedsettings>

These channels play fine with the NextPVR application...outside of Kodi.

Would someone please review my log file and let me know if there are caching changes I can make to stop this buffering...or point me to the solution if it has already been identified? My logfile can be found here.

TIA...Chuck
bump...No one?
I had the same issue on two different providers. Cablevision and FiOS. It's something with the channels.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Aren't there some advanced cache settings that will eliminate this problem?

Why doesn't this problem occur when using the NextPVR app, but does when using their add-on in Kodi?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Choice Channels Buffering0