Help: Kodi on Apple TV 4
Hi guys, I just bought a Apple TV 4 and have some questions regarding installing Kodi on it (non jailbreaked)
I wonder if this is still the "correct" way to install kodi on an apple tv 4: HOW-TO: Install Kodi on Apple TV 4 ..
And, if so, what do you mean with this comment: "This method also requires that Kodi be re-installed every 7 days if you are using a free Apple developer account" ??
Does it mean that if you use a normal Apple ID, you dont need to reinstall every 7:th day ??
All help in this matter in appreciated.
brgds
Siddus
OK, i found the answers my self..
Bur now i wonder about customizing the interface, do i have to do that in the uninstalled files so that my customizations get installed every time i reinstall the app Huh
If you don't delete the expired app the settings will still be there when you install the renewed one.
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-12-15, 02:35)DanTheMan827 Wrote: If you don't delete the expired app the settings will still be there when you install the renewed one.

Can the 7 day problem be solved with jailbreaking the Apple TV?
You can self sign a cert.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-12-15, 20:17)Powwers16 Wrote:
(2016-12-15, 02:35)DanTheMan827 Wrote: If you don't delete the expired app the settings will still be there when you install the renewed one.

Yes but only the very early tvOS was ever jail broken...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-12-16, 01:33)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-12-15, 20:17)Powwers16 Wrote:

Yes but only the very early tvOS was ever jail broken...

So there is no way around the 7 day issue with Kodi on the Apple TV? I've researched but haven't found a solution to it but I thought surely there was
something that could be done....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help: Kodi on Apple TV 40