Req PVR - Holding up/down key should auto-repeat OSD channel now/next info
Hello,

I'm using a very recent nightly (Krypton Beta 7, Dec 11 2016 build) I have "confirm channel change on ok" enabled in PVR settings. Currently when a channel is being viewed if I press up or down the OSD displays with the info on the current channel. I then have to press up/down to see the now/next info for the channel above or below. If I keep the button held it does not auto-repeat and show the info for the following channels.

My suggestion is that it should auto-repeat to make scrolling through channels even quicker (it's also how most PVR's I've used function). An adjustable auto-repeat rate would also be nice.

Thanks.
My remote and my keyboard do perfect auto repeats without special configuration. Isn't this the default for every keyboard like input device? Confused.
My keyboard auto-repeats fine, it's just the OSD bit that doesn't autorepeat. The channel list scrolls fine if I bring it up and hold up or down, as does the EPG. I've attached a screenshot of the OSD mode which doesn't scroll when I hold up or down. I have to press down individually to move it down channel by channel. Hope that makes sense. Image
Just checked. Same problem with my keyboard here. Was wrong on this. Interestingly, my cec remote auto-repeats. Strange.
Should be an easy fix to restore this for fullscreenlivetv.
(2016-12-14, 08:31)Ned Scott Wrote: Should be an easy fix to restore this for fullscreenlivetv.

Which is?
The problem is that there are long-press actions on <FullscreenVideo>, and in theory those can be disabled for a "child" window by using blank keymap lines like this:

Code:
<up mod=“longpress”></up>
      <down mod=“longpress”></down>

Placed in <FullscreenLiveTV>, but either that's wrong and I am confusing things, or there is a bug and it completely disables up/down's PVR channel changing actions and causes them to behave like bigstepforward/back keys. As in, both short and long press.
I tried the keymap thing but it doesn't change the behaviour.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR - Holding up/down key should auto-repeat OSD channel now/next info1