Req Some FR for chorus2 (tested ver 2.3.4)
I don't know if this is the right place to post FR. If not feel free to move it to the correct place.
Thx for this new interface

1. add option to install addons
Don't know, if this is technically possible atm, but it would speed some things up, when you try to set up a new machine

2. add a submenu for the remote
the actual place is very hard to find, if you don't know where it is

3. make PVR-features even with Kore (official android remote)
- channel list
- view epg

4. not a FR, but what is "ThumbsUp"?

5. add a volume slider
I can only mute or unmute audio when I click on the speaker-icon

6. add more views
a "list" or "big list" view would be nice (with separate setting for each submenu)

That's all I have in mind for now. I'm looking forward to a new verion
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi!

Add feature requests on github, then they can be tracked (or maybe they have been requested already) https://github.com/xbmc/chorus2/issues

1. not possible via the API atm
2. making the remote more obvious has been raised already but maybe add it to github as a reminder
3. PRV channel list (under tv shows) epg is a much larger task, looking for a EPG fan to help with that (I don't have the hardware)
4. Thumbs up lets you favour content in the web interface and view it all via the thumbs up page
5. There is a volume slider, above the speaker icon, it's subtle
6. Add request to github
What about a Reboot/Shutdown Option? I haven't found anyone today. Can that be integrated in the GUI?
| myHTPC |
(2017-01-29, 20:26)-DDD- Wrote: What about a Reboot/Shutdown Option? I haven't found anyone today. Can that be integrated in the GUI?

You're in luck: https://github.com/xbmc/chorus2/releases/tag/2.4.2
Author of Chorus
Thanks Smile
| myHTPC |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some FR for chorus2 (tested ver 2.3.4)0