Android Background Images Android Box Kodi
Hi i'm new to kodi can someone help us I've been trying to create a folder with my images use them as background I've google it I'm still confused and what I've seen on youtube nearly everyone as got kodi on pc or mac the thing is I've got a android boxTX1i have been trying to download my background images on kodi but i have had no luck can some help us.
Sorry for the delay in the reply, it's that time of year swamps are everywhere. You need to tell me which version of Kodi you are running and the skin you are using. But in essence, stick the images in a folder that is accessible to the Android device, go into skin settings, look for background images and path away.
Hi can someone tell me if you can jailbreak Apple TV3 so I can have kodi on it I've google websites but nothing is up to date it says you can't jailbreak ATV3 but this was on website I found 2014 and 2015 but there must be way now that you can jailbreak ATV3
Apple TV never got Kodi, and the atmosphere these days is never. Too bad, as the hardware was capable, wait for the Jan CES and the offering from major players, this is the year TV takes on the Internet. I should note that any talk about illegal actively of any kind, hacking, copyright violation etc. is banning material. Official:Forum rules (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background Images Android Box Kodi0