v16 I'm new and completely lost on kodi set up as a multi room application
I have a zgemma box set up in main living room and kodi installed on an Amazon fire stick and connected to the tv in the other living room, attempting to stream zgemma box content. After 3 days of YouTube tutorials I got the zgemma box to stream to TV via kodi HOWEVER it only works if 'zap' is enabled in enigma add-on settings which defeats the multiroom ability as when using the fire stick controller it also changes the channel on other tv at the same time. When zap is disabled I cannot get any stream from zgemma box through kodi at all! I'm so close to almost having it working but not quite there. PS i haven't ever done anything like this before so if I'm missing something obvious, be kind hahaha any help??

Connor
What is a zgemma box?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It's a free view box. Like a sky box. Gives you digital channels sky movies etc
how many tuners does it have?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It's a twin tuner. My friend set his up and showed me how he can change channels on 2 TVs and it works, mine just changes the channel on both TVs at the same time
If its h.2s it has 2. There are entirely threads on Techkings on how to set this up as well as numerous guide write ups on the net.

Make sure you are using the enigma/vu+ pvr plugin as the client in kodi.
Best you talk to your friend and copy his settings?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'm new and completely lost on kodi set up as a multi room application0