Unmet Dependancies on Mac OS Sierra?
Using Kodi v16 (latest download), on my iMac: OS Sierra, version 10.12.1. I have 16 GB memory, Intel core i7 processor. graphics card is AMD Radeon R9 M390 2048 MB.

Yesterday I opened Kodi and received a popup on the home screen that said:

Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependancies. Would you like to disable it on your system? At the top of the pop-up it says URLResolver.

There are two blank buttons, I believer where Yes and No would normally be located. I clicked on the blank button to the right (normally No) and the box immediately closed, then re-opened and where the URLResolver text was locate now showed constant scrolling through what looked like all the add-ons on this system. This doesn't stop and I am unable to close out this pop-up, either by clicking on those buttons I mentioned, or by x-ing out at the top right corner. I have no way of proceeding in the program.

I went into the Applications folder and not seeing any way to uninstall the program, I simply moved it to the Trash and installed the program again. Started up the re-installed program and the problem still exists. Any suggestions on where to go from here?

I have a .jpg screenshot of the pop-up but haven't quite figured out how to add it to this post, drag and drop doesn't seem to work for me)
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kod...#Uninstall
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unmet Dependancies on Mac OS Sierra?0