Android NextPVR Timeshift not working
Firstly I am new to posting in this forum, so apologies for any wrong posting.

My problem was using Acer A3-A30(Android 5.0) NextPVR with Timeshift enabled crashed with Buffering 0%, Tuner not available and leaving stream
hanging on the server. The PVR worked fine on Acer A10-10(Android 4.4).

My setup is windows NextPVR server and Two Acer Android tablets. The first being an Acer A10-10 that is running Kodi16.1
and has been running great for sometime with ArgusTV. The next is an Acer A10-A30 which is a recent purchase and has been running Kodi 16.1
with ArgusTV for some months.

Recent purchase of an Astrometa DVBT2 stick required me to change from ArgusTV (didn't support T2 on this stick) to NextPVR.
That's another story trying to find compatable servers for both Astrometa stick and EyeTV sat free.

Anyway getting back to the point, the debug logs seamed to suggest it was a problem with the stream not being handled by the viewer as everything else worked fine. Searching around I read the help on the download link and did a little digging. It turned out the Acer A10-A30 is an Intel x86 machine and I had been running the Arm version. So downloaded x86 version and lo and behold timeshift is now working great.

Moral to the story ALWAYS READ THE HELP.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR Timeshift not working0