[ATV4] Screensaver kicks in when playing content on Kodi
Hi all,

I have recently side-loaded Kodi on Apple TV 4. While playing content on Kodi, the Apple TV 4 screensaver kicks in. Why doesn't ATV4 recognize the content playing on Kodi?

tvOS - 10.0.1
Kodi - v17.0 Beta 5
This doesn't happen for me - there is code in place which handles the native screensaver. I have no idea why this works for me but not for some others.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Did you try beta6 too?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
So I've noticed that my SS will kick in only once I pause a show...then after that around every 5 minutes or so the SS kicks back in and I have to hit menu and the show resumes.

Have you noticed the same thing or once you hit play it's displaying the SS no matter what?
I never make it so that the screensaver runs while kodi is on. I must be missing something.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV4] Screensaver kicks in when playing content on Kodi0