• 29(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-03-23, 18:32)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

Cool...I'll check it out. Thanks!

@latts9923, Another cool feature as an idea for your next update is emiralles update allowing to activate and deactivate Manfeed's lyrics from context menu while still in music full screen.

See here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2554931

Image[/img]
Sweet!
Hi Latts

Thanks for your continued work much appreciated Smile I have the match center addon installed which shows football results and stuff but i'm having problem with font visibility. The non highlighted items are difficult to see. Shows fine in estuary skin. See pics below.

I'm not sure if its the addon issue or font issue with mq7 skin. You can install the addon from kodi repo. Called match center.

Thanks for any info Smile

MQ7

Estuary
@the_bo

You're very welcome!

It took me a little bit to figure this one out, but I finally got it. MQ 7 uses a different color code than Estuary for "grey". Edit your default.xml file found in skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\colors and change

Code:
<color name="grey">903b3b3b</color>

to
Code:
<color name="grey">FFA0A0A0</color>

and that should fix the problem. I'm not sure where else MQ 7 uses "grey" as a color name, but making that change didn't seem to affect any of the font from what I could see.
Awesome latts thanks very much Big Grin i was messing with the font.xml file thinking that was problem never thought to look in colors folder.

oh Just noticed the green numbers and text along side and top not visible?

Thanks for looking into this Smile
@the_bo

You bet! To fix the green numbers and text, add the following...

Code:
<color name="selected">FF11E7B1</color>

above or below grey in default.xml.
(2017-03-26, 02:07)latts9923 Wrote: @the_bo

You bet! To fix the green numbers and text, add the following...

Code:
<color name="selected">FF11E7B1</color>

above or below grey in default.xml.
Cheers latts looks good now Big Grin

Sorry for more questions but I've having issue with background layout of OSMC control panel. If you havent OSMC installed on your raspberry pi no worries, i'll try to work it out. Would debug log gives any clues?

Thanks again Smile

MQ7

Estuary
@the_bo

Good deal!

I've never used OSMC...I don't have a Raspberry Pi. The debug log might have something there to point you in the right direction.
This is because, osmc settings use a background "white.png" that exist in textures.xbt of mq7.

Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\1080i\IncludesMenuWidgets.xml

Line 3053:
<bordertexture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]" border="-2">white.png</bordertexture>

I'll changed in new versions. I use OSMC too
(2017-03-26, 23:59)emiralles Wrote: This is because, osmc settings use a background "white.png" that exist in textures.xbt of mq7.

Line 3053:
<bordertexture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]" border="-2">white.png</bordertexture>

I'll changed in new versions. I use OSMC too

Thanks emiralles Smile

If you could let me know what need be changed when you get it working, i have modded my skin alot so wont be able to install your new version from scratch.

cheers
Only change this line:

Line 3053:

Line 3053:
<bordertexture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]" border="-2">white2.png</bordertexture>

and the new texture.xbt from here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

For me it's ok with this.
(2017-03-27, 13:12)emiralles Wrote: Only change this line:

Line 3053:

Line 3053:
<bordertexture colordiffuse="$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]" border="-2">white2.png</bordertexture>

and the new texture.xbt from here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nL1Z3...sp=sharing

For me it's ok with this.

Cheers emiralles that did the trick thanks Big Grin

Do you know whats the shortcut for mapping a key to go directly to skin settings?

cheers
Do you need create keymap.xml in kodi/userdata/keymaps

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<F8>ActivateWindow(skinsettings)</F8>

</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

and f8 key open skin settings dialog
(2017-03-27, 17:45)emiralles Wrote: Do you need create keymap.xml in kodi/userdata/keymaps

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<F8>ActivateWindow(skinsettings)</F8>

</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

and f8 key open skin settings dialog

cheers Smile
Hi Guys,

If someone could help please, that would be most appreciated

I am trying to make kodi perform the following actions on menu0501.action. I am using Kodi 17.1 and Ares MQ7 skin - the idea behind this is to create a shortcut from the homescreen that goes directly to a tv group that lists all the kids live tv channels. This should be easier than having to go into the guide, then choose groups, then "Kids TV". I will also use similar actions for other TV groups I have made

<action>ActivateWindow(TV Guide)</action>
<action>SendClick(28)</action>
<action>SendClick(Down)</action>
<action>SendClick(Select)</action>

I am lost on how to perform multiple actions on the one button, settings.xml only allows me to put in the one command. Really look forward to some assistance. Thank you!
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4