• 46(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-05-16, 23:35)Angelinas Wrote: yes, and you can remove all effect with *.png...they are like cartoon...
Use gif image and add some effect like in mine case..
Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <height>1080</height>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <texture>rain.gif</texture>
                    <colordiffuse>white</colordiffuse>
                    <animation effect="fade" end="35" condition="System.IdleTime(0)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
snow,rain,storm fog...all efect are real...find right image for weather effect....
rain
http://imgur.com/a/Lwph7
fog
http://imgur.com/a/98IwD
snow
http://imgur.com/a/oWKtT

Download and experiment with colordiffuse and fade....you can add slide....all that your can image Smile

Cheers Angelinas rain effect looks awesome just what i was looking for Big Grin

Thanks
Update #25

Image - The Modern and Holiday fonts have been restored to the Multi-Mod. I also fixed a missing text field from the Main Menu settings. Thanks to tad61 for reporting both of these.

Image - I've added another new feature to the Weather Effects. During cloudy conditions, a cloud will float from the top left to the top right of the screen. I'll expand on the cloudy effect later and try to make it more consistent. I altered some of the Weather Effects code, so when you install this update you will probably have to enable the setting again.

Download
05-16-17 update
(2017-05-17, 04:34)latts9923 Wrote: Update #25

Image - The Modern and Holiday fonts have been restored to the Multi-Mod. I also fixed a missing text field from the Main Menu settings. Thanks to tad61 for reporting both of these.

Image - I've added another new feature to the Weather Effects. During cloudy conditions, a cloud will float from the top left to the top right of the screen. I'll expand on the cloudy effect later and try to make it more consistent. I altered some of the Weather Effects code, so when you install this update you will probably have to enable the setting again.

Download
05-16-17 update

AWESOME thanks bro

There is no option for the clouds correct?
I am just seeing the show rain drops and show rain effects
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
You bet Ruk12345!

Correct...the Show Rain Effects button will enable all the Weather Effects. I thought I changed that button to say Show Weather Effects. I'll do that in the next update.
Cool cool thanks brother!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Big Grin 
wow you are sure quick with the updates latts its awesome

rew88
Haha...thanks rew88!
(2017-05-17, 14:17)latts9923 Wrote: Haha...thanks rew88!

Great work and fast, any chance of adding @Angelina Raindrops effects?

Thx!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@movie78

Thanks bud! I'll take a look at it.
Just a FYI; it was raining hardcore here and yahoo weather said it was breezy! Switch to open weather map extended and BOOM, got to see the glorious work of latts!

Posting incase anyone else having issues and using yahoo weather... SWITCH Smile
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Oh and @latts is it possible to add an option to see the weather effects in all views? Clearly noot when playing video, but say in a smart playlist of video or tv libary?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

Haha...yeah, I switched from Yahoo Weather as well about a month ago.

I'll take a look at adding that to other views.
(2017-05-18, 15:21)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

Haha...yeah, I switched from Yahoo Weather as well about a month ago.

I'll take a look at adding that to other views.

Thanks brother, be awesome to have a "enable weather effects" toggle in the view options or even a global toggle!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hey Latts9923,

I copied the files over twice and still getting the same results, the thunderstorm effects showing when its sunny.

when the weather shows cloudy, the clouds effects appears, but once it changed back to sunny the thunderstorm effects appears

how do i correct this? Thanks.
@bobbie digital

I noticed that yesterday evening. I had the FanartCode for sunny included while I was testing it out and forgot to change it.

Edit latts_includes.xml and find...

Code:
<control type="group">
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(EnableWeatherEffects) + Integer.IsEqual(Weather.FanartCode,32) | Integer.IsEqual(Weather.FanartCode,2)

There is more to the <visible> line that what shows above, but you only need to edit the first FanartCode. Change the 32 to 1 and restart KODI. That will fix it.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4