• 48(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-05-21, 05:41)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

Haha...you're welcome! Glad you like it!

Like?

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-21, 02:18)latts9923 Wrote: Update #26

Image - I changed the button in Weather Settings to say "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" instead of "SHOW RAIN EFFECTS". There are new language files that have this fix.

Image - I removed the full screen rain drops and the falling rain drops and added the full screen animated gif that Angelinas shared. The gif is in the weather_effects folder under media. I also added Weather Effects to the Movie and Music library screens.

I included another copy of IncludesLyrics.xml. I'm fairly certain you have this version, but I wanted to make sure you have the latest and greatest.

Download
05-20-17 update

You are the BEST!!!!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-05-21, 06:36)Ruk12345 Wrote: ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

LOL! I've been swimming in raw sewage...I love it! Man, I remember watching The Naked Gun for the first time with my Grandpa when I was a teenager. We were both laughing so hard we were crying.
@movie78

Thanks bud!
OK, this is probably something simple that I'm overlooking, but why are the MPAA ratings on my FireTV showing German ratings?
(2017-05-21, 02:18)latts9923 Wrote: Update #26

Image - I changed the button in Weather Settings to say "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" instead of "SHOW RAIN EFFECTS". There are new language files that have this fix.

Image - I removed the full screen rain drops and the falling rain drops and added the full screen animated gif that Angelinas shared. The gif is in the weather_effects folder under media. I also added Weather Effects to the Movie and Music library screens.

I included another copy of IncludesLyrics.xml. I'm fairly certain you have this version, but I wanted to make sure you have the latest and greatest.

Download
05-20-17 update

@latts9923 Thank you for all the last weather effects updates. It works perfect. Today the weather in my area showed "scatted clouds" and a cloud was moving across the screen.
It's absolutely beautiful.
Thanks
Can I get a little help please I downloaded update I put it in mq7 skin folders but I don't see any effects of werher
(2017-04-26, 07:49)rew88 Wrote:
(2017-04-25, 13:36)latts9923 Wrote: @rew88

I have tried to reproduce this, but I've had no success. Can you give me an example to try?
I listen mainly to internet radio such as eg 181fm the office on the station an artist may be supported by another artist
eg someartist/someotherartist - song title i think it tries to see both artists as one and so stops working .

cheers rew88

@latts I have been testing this problem further and have found that if the artist id has as an example billy joel / sting
the program will run fine as the first artist will be called and the second will be ignored as there is a space between the first name and the forward slash
however radio stations are not the sharpest tools in the shed and will frequently name dual artists as above without the space between the artist and the slash
is there anyway to get the program to ignore the following / \ & as they stall the program until you restart it
cheers rew88
@Dave.B

You're welcome bro! I'm working on a new version of the animated cloud.
@Jay19802005

Make sure you have Weather Effects enabled under Skin Settings>Weather Settings. You will only see effects when it's cloudy, raining, or thunderstorms.
@rew88

Hmm...OK, I'll see what I can find on that.
Thanks latts notice I used billy joel first LOL
rew88
@latts9923 I enabled weather settings but when I go to weather menu I see a big coming soon
@rew88

LOL
@Jay19802005

Who are you using as a weather provider?
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4