• 5(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-01-03, 04:24)movie78 Wrote: Downloading it now, will test it once completed.
Damn that was really fast..

Thanks!

LOL...you bet!
(2016-12-30, 17:16)flowerpot Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 15:43)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-30, 15:38)flowerpot Wrote: hi thanks for your reply ok i did not install emiralles mod from zip lol but working now i have installed your mod as well but noticed that in krypton i cant see the shelf 3d only shelf and woundering how the spin mod would work or it is just the MQ 7 Spin Lyrics Mod thanks for your advice

I was just thinking last night that I should try to add the Shelf3D and List3D views from the Spin Mod. I'll work on that today.

hi thankyou for your reply looking forward to the update , i was woundering about fake disc art the same as Madnox thanks

hi just thinking about the views have they been added many thanks for all your hard work
(2017-01-03, 13:11)flowerpot Wrote: hi just thinking about the views have they been added many thanks for all your hard work

That's still a WIP. When I added the Shelf3D and List3D views to Krypton, the images for both views went haywire. Some part of the code needs tweaked...still looking at it.
(2017-01-03, 04:15)latts9923 Wrote: I think I fixed all the problems that the Media Info Mod had with the MQ 7 Krypton Mod update. Here's a screenshot of everything in action...

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

I made a few changes to the file DialogVideoInfo.xml to get this to work correctly, so there are more <!-- Media Info Mod --> markers than there used to be. Double check your work if you're going to copy and paste.

I also added a Stormtrooper star to the star selection (in the screenshot above). It affects the files SkinSettings.xml and IncludesVariables.xml. It just adds a few lines of code to each file, but I did make a change to the markers. Instead of having <!--* HOLIDAY MOD *--> & <!--* STAR WARS MOD *--> markers tied together for the stars, I just made <!--* MULTI MOD *--> markers above and below the code changes. I will update the other Multi-Mod downloads for Jarvis with this new star as well.

I have updated the original download to include all these changes. The Stormtrooper star images are included in the updated download. I didn't make a new fix download for this, so please download the entire mod to get the fixes. Let me know if you have any problems.

Working like charm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, really appreciate you taking your time to fix this.

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-01-03, 14:24)movie78 Wrote: Working like charm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, really appreciate you taking your time to fix this.

Thanks!

Good deal!

You bet!
Found one little thing not really important but it did work on the Jarvis version, the INFO screen with playing a Movie doesn't display BANNER CLEARART LOGO etc as the PAUSE Screen.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2017-01-03, 22:38)movie78 Wrote: Found one little thing not really important but it did work on the Jarvis version, the INFO screen with playing a Movie doesn't display BANNER CLEARART LOGO etc as the PAUSE Screen.

Hmm...OK, I'll take a look at it when I get home.
(2017-01-03, 22:38)movie78 Wrote: Found one little thing not really important but it did work on the Jarvis version, the INFO screen with playing a Movie doesn't display BANNER CLEARART LOGO etc as the PAUSE Screen.

It's working for me. Double check your file DialogSeekBar.xml.
(2017-01-04, 01:34)latts9923 Wrote:

Ok let me double check again.
(2017-01-02, 15:32)latts9923 Wrote: Check the first post gents. This was made to work with emiralles' MQ 7 Krypton Mod.

My Mistake I meant Angelinas MQ6 Krypton Mod
(2017-01-04, 08:15)BigSteve84 Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 15:32)latts9923 Wrote: Check the first post gents. This was made to work with emiralles' MQ 7 Krypton Mod.

My Mistake I meant Angelinas MQ6 Krypton Mod

I might look at that sometime. I'm working on additional Holidays for the Holiday Mod right now.

I did and it's working, sorry my mistakeBig Grin
(2017-01-04, 20:52)movie78 Wrote:

I did and it's working, sorry my mistakeBig Grin

No worries...glad it's working!
Thanks for this wonderful skin, working great except for one thing. When I play music and the skin goes to the full detail screen i.e disc cover, disc and the lyrics, I don't get any fanart in the background. Does this use the fanart that was downloaded when gathering information about the artist? Or does it go off to the internet an get it after it detects who is playing once the song starts? If the latter, what do I need to set up to get this running?

Edit: I've managed to get fanart working when playing music. The only problem I have now is that if I have more than 1 extra fanart downloaded, it will show all of them at once on the screen in tiled boxes. I only want 1 at a time full screen. Where is this setting to change this?
currently I get 6 tiled images when kodi goes to music screensaver. how can I get it back to slideshow of 1 at a time

watch gallery
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4