• 53(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Speaking of font shadow...I got it looking smoother and more pronounced. What do you guys think?

(2017-05-28, 15:34)latts9923 Wrote: Speaking of font shadow...I got it looking smoother and more pronounced. What do you guys think?

I love it !
It looks very good.
Yeah like it better more pronounced for sure!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-28, 14:44)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

Hey bud...that's one for manfeed. I tried that song on his skin and got the same result.

@latts9923
This is manfeed's answer:

[/quote]

Thanks! It's not a bug, unfortunately Kodi doesn't have a way to adjust the fonts' size on the fly, so I had to set a fixed font size to each line... it works well 99% of times, but if the combined lenght of the three words of the line is too long some clipping can happen... Confused
[/quote]
@Dave.B

Ah...OK.
Update #29

Image Font Shadow update

The Font Shadow is now smoother and more pronounced. It is now available to use on all fonts.

Image Font Glow option

I added another effect to the main menu font called Font Glow. It is also available to use on all fonts. You can disable this option by choosing cancel from the color picker as well. I think it looks pretty cool for Halloween.

Image Sunny and foggy animations for Weather Effects

I added two new animations to Weather Effects. When the clear condition is triggered, you will now see "rays" of sunshine. When foggy, haze, or smoky conditions are triggered, you will see a fog animation.

Download
05-29-17 update
Thanks mate!

Having issue tho, can't get font to appear at all and now fint shadow is gone also

Font shadow changes in the preview screen of main menu options but main menu has no font effects.

I tried adding the mod twice and also changing fonts with no luck.

Any thoughts?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

I'm trying to think of what would be causing that problem for you. Your fonts display on the preview screen but not on the main menu?
(2017-05-30, 03:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

I'm trying to think of what would be causing that problem for you. Your fonts display on the preview screen but not on the main menu?

Only the font shadow, the new font effect does not show change.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Think I narrowed it down. It's issue with vertical menu. I just tried horizontal and it works.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
One more thing is glow and shadow designed to both be used? Or is it an either or?

Both don't seem to work at sane time (on horizontal menu)
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Doh...forgot all about the vertical menu. I'll add support for it.

Yeah, I didn't intend for them to be used in conjunction with one another.
Ok thanks mate!

I know I am on the minority, but I CAN NOT STAND and I mean HATE horizontal menu.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-30, 02:03)latts9923 Wrote: Update #29

The Font Shadow is now smoother and more pronounced. It is now available to use on all fonts.

I added another effect to the main menu font called Font Glow. It is also available to use on all fonts. You can disable this option by choosing cancel from the color picker as well. I think it looks pretty cool for Halloween.

I added two new animations to Weather Effects. When the clear condition is triggered, you will now see "rays" of sunshine. When foggy, haze, or smoky conditions are triggered, you will see a fog animation.

Great Works!

Thanks!!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@Ruk12345

Haha. Well, like the old saying goes...to each his own.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4