• 1(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Hey guys, I created a Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod by emiralles. The following Mods are included...

Holiday Mod*
Star Wars Mod*
Custom Radio Buttons
Menu Bar Selector
Media Info Mod** by DolGuldur
Videolyrics*** by manfeed
3D Views by manfeed
Modern Fontset by manfeed

You can now update the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod via my repo. The manual update process is no longer required. The following how-to video will walk you through installing my repo, and then installing/updating the Krypton Mod. Installing my repo will begin the download process, so make a backup of your skin if you have customized anything. This video is quite long, so there will be links provided in the video description that will allow you to skip to different portions of the video.

Download
Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod v2.0.6.2 (Multi-Mod included)
Additional themes (You must first install the Aeon MQ Skin Themes Add-on, then you can copy the themes from this file into that Add-on.)
Library Editor script

01/02/17 - The Media Info Mod problem has been fixed. Please download the mod again to obtain the fixes. I also added a new Stormtrooper star. The images are in the mod download as well. Click here for more info.
01/10/17 - The 3D views for Video and Music from the Aeon MQ 7 Spin Mod have been added to the download. Also, the Videolyrics Mod has been updated. Click here for more info.
01/13/17 - I have added a new Modern fontset to the download...click here for more info.
01/16/17 - I added an Independence Day theme and images option to the Holiday Mod and did some housecleaning to some of the files. Read here for more info.
01/20/17 - I fixed a minor problem with the Media Info Mod and added a new feature to the Video OSD. Read here for more info.
01/21/17 - I fixed a minor problem with the List3D view for TV Shows. Read here for more info.
01/22/17 - I fixed a problem with the language file and the Independence Day theme image preview not working. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
01/27/17 - I fixed a problem with the VideoLyrics not working with the Modern Fontset. Read here for more info.
01/30/17 - I added a new PosterZoom View to Movies and TV Shows, as well as discart and clearart to the Video OSD. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
02/03/17 - I fixed a problem with the Shelf3D Music view. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
02/08/17 - I fixed a few bugs that were found recently and added a new feature. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
02/18/17 - I fixed a few more bugs that were found recently and added a few new features. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
02/20/17 - I added a few more features to Layout 5 in Music Visualization. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
02/23/17 - I fixed a few display problems in Layout 5 of Music Visualization. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
02/24/17 - The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' v1.4.0.6 update to the MQ7 Krypton Mod. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
03/03/17 - I fixed a few more bugs that were recently found. The download has been updated. Read here for more info.
03/05/17 - I added the wrong version of IncludesLyrics.xml to the last update. The correct version is now included.
03/07/17 - I ported Videolyrics v2 to the Multi-Mod. Thanks to manfeed for an awesome upgrade!
03/18/17 - The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' v1.4.0.8 update to the MQ7 Krypton Mod.
03/29/17 - The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' v1.4.0.9 update to the MQ7 Krypton Mod.
04/05/17 - I have posted a few updates/fixes to the Multi-Mod. Read here for more info.
04/09/17 - I have a few fixes and a new feature available for the Multi-Mod. Read here for more info.
04/17/17 - I have a new feature and a bug fix for the Multi-Mod. Read here for more info.
04/28/17 - The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' v1.4.0.10 update to the MQ7 Krypton Mod. I also have a few additions to the Multi-Mod. Read here for more info.
04/30/17 - I have a bug fix and a new look for the 3D Shelf Music View. Read here for more info.
05/06/17 - I have a few bug fixes for Layout 6 in Music as well as a new Rain Effects option. Read here for more info.
05/15/17 - I have a new feature for the Weather Effects as well as a new fontset that's been added. Read here for more info.
05/16/17 - I have another new feature for the Weather Effects as well as a few bug fixes. Read here for more info.
05/20/17 - I made some modifications to the Weather Effects. Read here for more info.
05/26/17 - I added another option to the Weather Effects. I also created a new alien star. Read here for more info.
05/27/17 - I added manfeed's Videolyrics PLUS, animated disc art for ViewsRightList.xml, and a new "Font Shadow" option to the Multi-Mod. Read here for more info.
05/29/17 - I updated the Font Shadow option, added a new Font Glow option, and also added sunny and foggy animations to Weather Effects. Read here for more info.
06/02/17 - I added/updated quite a few things on this one. Read here for more info.
06/06/17 - I added the font shadow/glow option to Titles, fixed a bug with the temperature font, and updated Music Layout7. Read here for more info.
06/30/17 - I have just posted a MASSIVE update. Read here for more info.
07/05/17 - I fixed a few bugs and added a new option to List3D. Read here for more info.
07/09/17 - I fixed a bug in the submenu font. Read here for more info.
07/15/17 - I fixed a bug in the Widget View and created a new media flag. Read here for more info.
07/29/17 - I added a 4K UHD media flag and added the watched flag and percent played icon to the 3D Views. Read here for more info.
08/07/17 - The orginal 3D Views have been restored and work alongside the updated versions. Read here for more info.
08/30/17 - I updated some code for the Sets View. Read here for more info.
09/07/17 - I added two new Views for Movies and TV Shows. Read here for more info.
09/17/17 - I have a workaround for the Critics Consensus on the Video Info screen, and I added the video Tagline to the RightList View. Read here for more info.
10/07/17 - I fixed a problem with JB Similar Artist, Video Lyrics, and I added some winter animations to Weather Effects. Read here for more info.
10/27/17 - I added new Holidays, a Snow Floor option, and updated the Light Snow option. Read here for more info.
11/03/17 - I added a new option for the Main Menu Bar and fixed a few bugs. Read here for more info.
12/17/17 - I added a new KodiFlix View for movies and added animated posters to the Showcase View. Read here for more info.
12/29/17 - I added a few new features to the KodiFlix View and fixed quite a few bugs. Read here for more info.
01/02/18 - I fixed a few bugs and added a few new features. Read here for more info.
01/09/18 - More bug fixes and a few new features. Read here for more info.
01/30/18 - This is a pretty big update with bug fixes and some new features. Read here for more info.
02/13/18 - A few bug fixes and a new feature for movie studios. Read here for more info.
02/19/18 - More bug fixes and a new feature for KodiFlixTV. Read here for more info.
02/25/18 - More bug fixes and a new feature for KodiFlix. Read here for more info.
03/21/18 - Lots of bug fixes and new features. Read here for more info.
03/21/18 - A bug fix for KodiFlixTV. Read here for more info.
03/24/18 - More bug fixes. Read here for more info.
03/29/18 - More bug fixes and a few new features. Read here for more info.
04/07/18 - More bug fixes. Read here for more info.
04/12/18 - I fixed a bug with the main menu player controls. Read here for more info.
05/10/18 - I fixed a few more bugs. Read here for more info.
07/22/18 - I fixed a bug and added a new feature. Read here for more info.
10/15/18 - This is a pretty big update...lots of additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
11/06/18 - This update has some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
11/24/18 - This update has more new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
12/05/18 - This update has more new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
12/17/18 - A few more new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
01/01/19 - A new addition and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
01/19/19 - Some new additions, bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/15/19 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/07/19 - Some new additions and bug fixes as well as the new how-to video. Read here for more info.
05/03/19 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
08/03/19 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
12/14/19 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/01/20 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/04/20 - A new addition and bug fix. Read here for more info.
02/06/20 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/15/20 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
04/03/20 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
06/21/20 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
08/07/20 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
08/16/20 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
10/04/20 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
10/22/20 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
10/31/20 - Some new additions. Read here for more info.
11/11/20 - Some new additions, bug fixes and tweaks. Read here for more info.
11/22/20 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
12/05/20 - Some new additions, bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/12/20 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/30/20 - A new addition, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/23/21 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/05/21 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/13/21 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
02/21/21 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
03/21/21 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
04/10/21 - A bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
04/30/21 - Some new additions, a bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
05/23/21 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
07/02/21 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
09/06/21 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
11/23/21 - A new addition, bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/21/21 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/14/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/22/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/10/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/25/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
02/26/22 - New addition, bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
03/19/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
04/02/22 - Some new additions, bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
06/11/22 - Some new additions and maintenance. Read here for more info.
08/28/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
09/03/22 - A bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
09/18/22 - Bug fixes. Read here for more info.
10/08/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
10/30/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
11/12/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
11/25/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/10/22 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
12/19/22 - Some new additions and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/02/23 - Some new additions, bug fixes and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/21/23 - One addition. Read here for more info.
03/12/23 - Some new additions and a bug fix. Read here for more info.
06/09/23 - A new addition and maintenance. Read here for more info.
06/19/23 - A bug fix. Read here for more info.
07/01/23 - Some new additions and maintenance. Read here for more info.
07/23/23 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.
08/05/23 - A new addition and a bug fix. Read here for more info.
09/02/23 - A new addition and a bug fix. Read here for more info.
10/15/23 - A couple bug fixes. Read here for more info.
11/18/23 - A new addition, bug fix and maintenance. Read here for more info.
01/07/24 - New additions. Read here for more info.
02/04/24 - New additions. Read here for more info.
03/22/24 - Some new additions and bug fixes. Read here for more info.

Installation
Location of skin files per OS...
Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod
Linux - /home/yourusername/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod
Mac - /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/Kodi/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod
Windows - C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod

You can overwrite your existing xml files to install this, but it will overwrite any Mods you have installed that use the same files. This is a pretty big overhaul, so I would recommend making copies of your existing files before proceeding.

*I created a new file named latts_includes.xml that contains the code for the Holiday Mod and Star Wars Mod images. All the code that was at the bottom of includes.xml is now in this new file. The file is called for at the top of includes.xml between <!--* MULTI MOD *--> markers.

**I created a new Textures.xbt file that contains the images for the Media Info Mod. I think I will start including all my images in Textures.xbt for any future updates.

***To enable/disable Videolyrics, open the Context Menu while playing a song.

If you would rather use the xml files provided as a reference and copy and paste the Mods, you will find markers for all of them. They are listed in the files as...

<!--* HOLIDAY MOD *-->
<!--* STAR WARS MOD *-->
<!-- Custom Radio Buttons -->
<!--* MENU BAR SELECTOR *-->
<!-- Media Info Mod -->
<!--* MULTI MOD *-->
<!-- MQ 7 Spin Lyrics Mod -->
<!-- SPIN MOD -->
<!-- MODERN FONTSET -->
<!-- MODERN FONT -->
<!-- Poster Zoom -->
Holy smoke!!!

Thank you Thank you!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the great MOD Big Grin Big Grin
(2016-12-20, 04:42)movie78 Wrote: Holy smoke!!!

Thank you Thank you!

Haha...you bet!
(2016-12-20, 13:22)Slayer1982 Wrote: Thanks for the great MOD Big Grin Big Grin

You're welcome!

The information is not displaying when PAUSE is selected only works when INFO is selected, can please add PAUSE ?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Awesome work as Krypton is soon being released. Cheers latts Big Grin
(2016-12-20, 21:34)the_bo Wrote: Awesome work as Krypton is soon being released. Cheers latts Big Grin

Thanks the_bo! Cheers!
Will this work with Angelinas skin mod?
(2016-12-21, 09:04)Dhop84 Wrote: Will this work with Angelinas skin mod?

The one for MQ 6? My Holiday Mod for MQ 6 will probably work...untested though.
Thanks for your work Smile

But something gone wrong :/

I have moved all files from your mod in the correct direction .

But some Menu Text don't appear and the Bar in the main menu is gone

missing text in settings

missing bar

Edit : I found the solution in your other Thread
English is not my default language in kodi
For everyone facing the same problem = copy the last part of the english strings.po in the strings.po file which you are using
(2016-12-21, 15:44)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-21, 09:04)Dhop84 Wrote: Will this work with Angelinas skin mod?

The one for MQ 6? My Holiday Mod for MQ 6 will probably work...untested though.

Yeah that's the one, I'd really like it if your holiday mod and the media info mod worked
Hi latts

If you get some time after xmas be sweet if you could include the lyrics mod from mq7 spin in this release.

Merry xmas and thanks for your work throughout the year Big Grin
(2016-12-22, 18:51)the_bo Wrote: Hi latts

If you get some time after xmas be sweet if you could include the lyrics mod from mq7 spin in this release.

Merry xmas and thanks for your work throughout the year Big Grin

Howdy!

I've got the videolyrics mod working with the Krypton Mod, but for some reason a few of the fonts from the mod don't display as lyrics. I've got a PM out to manfeed to see if he has any ideas.

Merry Christmas and you're very welcome!
(2016-12-21, 20:36)Dhop84 Wrote: Yeah that's the one, I'd really like it if your holiday mod and the media info mod worked

Give me some time to test those...I'll get back with you when I can.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4