• 31(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
A rehash of the updates/fixes from my last few posts...

1) I had to re-work emiralles' context menu option to enable/disable Videolyrics. The "Next Tracks" and "OSD Menu" buttons have been restored, as well as the Logo In CD option for Layout 5.

2) Emiralles has a fix for the Music rating stars. There is a new Textures.xbt file to go along with this.
3) I ported manfeed's Videolyrics v3 (also in the image below) to the Multi-Mod.

4) I made a change to the record labels code in MusicVisualisation.xml and ViewsShelf3Dm.xml. You'll need to download the addon resource.images.recordlabels.white.

5) I fixed the problem where the language and subtitle flags were not displaying in the upper left of the Video Info screen.

Download
4-05-17 update

Let me know if you have any problems. Have a good evening folks!
(2017-04-06, 04:04)latts9923 Wrote: A rehash of the updates/fixes from my last few posts...

1) I had to re-work emiralles' context menu option to enable/disable Videolyrics. The "Next Tracks" and "OSD Menu" buttons have been restored, as well as the Logo In CD option for Layout 5.

2) Emiralles has a fix for the Music rating stars. There is a new Textures.xbt file to go along with this.
3) I ported manfeed's Videolyrics v3 (also in the image below) to the Multi-Mod.

4) I made a change to the record labels code in MusicVisualisation.xml and ViewsShelf3Dm.xml. You'll need to download the addon resource.images.recordlabels.white.

5) I fixed the problem where the language and subtitle flags were not displaying in the upper left of the Video Info screen.

Download
4-05-17 update

Let me know if you have any problems. Have a good evening folks!

@latts9923 Thank You!

Everything looks great accept:

1. When activating and deactivating manfeed lyrics you have to go out of full screen and back again to see the results.

2. When changing between layouts the lyrics disappear and you have to go out of kodi and back to make them reappear.

3. Did you used the old ViewsShelf3Dm.xml file ? since your fix on the record label on shelf3D is gone.

Edit: 4. Since the update I don't see record labels on full screen at all (even when the song played straight from the library and not from m3u playlist).

Thanx.
@Dave.B

I'll take a look at all those. I'm not sure why the record labels quit working...I'll double check the file.
latts9923 I tried to download the file and looks like file is bad. I can't unzip it. Can you double check it?
@rmilyard

Are you having trouble with the original mod zip or the update?
(2017-04-06, 17:10)latts9923 Wrote: @rmilyard

Original one. The 151mb file.
(2017-04-06, 17:11)rmilyard Wrote:
(2017-04-06, 17:10)latts9923 Wrote: @rmilyard

Original one. The 151mb file.

hey, When I try to open the file I get a message that the file is corrupted. for the original file,

You can fix it please? its look very good from the pictures

Thank you in advance for the wonderful work you do for the community
I'll take a look at the files when I get home.
Thank you
Hello Latts,

2 Questions:

1) In this updated video lyrics v3, the lyrics is over a black background, i do not have my extra fanarts showing in the background no more, is this how its suppose to work now?
extra fanart is enabled in top menu.

2) On some of my movies info screen, the critics consensus area is blank on the basic info mode, you mentioned earlier that the site which provides this info is working through some sever issues. Is the site still having issues?

Thanks again for the update and the great work you do for the kodi community.
What's up Latts,

Question: I'm loving the aeon nox 7 mod skin i got everything installed but anything to do with changing the color in the skin settings won't let me click on them to change my menu bar color or my font color everything else works fine but can't change any colors in the mod skin thanks for your work greatly appreciated.
(2017-04-06, 21:44)Thunderbird4one9 Wrote: What's up Latts,

Question: I'm loving the aeon nox 7 mod skin i got everything installed but anything to do with changing the color in the skin settings won't let me click on them to change my menu bar color or my font color everything else works fine but can't change any colors in the mod skin thanks for your work greatly appreciated.

@Thunderbird4one9
Did you try install script.skin.helper.colorpicker by marcelveldt?
I uploaded the files again. The downloads should be fixed now.
@Elicko

You're welcome! Did you get a chance to try the download again?
(2017-04-06, 21:10)bobbie digital Wrote: Hello Latts,

2 Questions:

1) In this updated video lyrics v3, the lyrics is over a black background, i do not have my extra fanarts showing in the background no more, is this how its suppose to work now?
extra fanart is enabled in top menu.

2) On some of my movies info screen, the critics consensus area is blank on the basic info mode, you mentioned earlier that the site which provides this info is working through some sever issues. Is the site still having issues?

Thanks again for the update and the great work you do for the kodi community.

@bobbie digital

I'll take a look at the fanart problem. I changed a lot of code for videolyrics3...I probably missed that part of it.

On #2, as far as I know that site is still having problems. I believe the critics consensus comes from Rotten Tomatoes, and that's the ratings info that they're having problems with.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4