• 33(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
@latts9923
Is possible to add RAIN effect with Holiday theme package?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@latts9923

Thanks again for all your work on this. I need your help. I downloaded your latest update ( both the daily and later the full) and now my info screen looks like this: Image

I even redownloaded thinking I got a bad file. Any ideas? With the whole music thing - I get no lyrics and when stopping it goes to the Magazine view (the view I'm using) but I can't back out to the main menu. I have to close with task manager and then restart. Did I screw up my install somehow?
One more fix...this one took a while. I finally have the new option to activate/deactivate Videolyrics from the context menu working with the "Next Tracks" and "OSD Menu" buttons. The buttons will now be available for the default lyrics and Videolyrcs v3.

Moving on to the lyrics disappearing when you change layouts.

I'm going to wait and post one update for all the past couple of fixes as well as the ones I'm working on right now. Bear with me while I work through these one at a time.
(2017-04-08, 17:13)movie78 Wrote: @latts9923
Is possible to add RAIN effect with Holiday theme package?

Is there a rain mod you've come across? I remember there was a raindrop effect that came with the SilenceROM Skin that I used a few years back.
(2017-04-09, 03:58)RonnieG3 Wrote: @latts9923

Thanks again for all your work on this. I need your help. I downloaded your latest update ( both the daily and later the full) and now my info screen looks like this: Image

I even redownloaded thinking I got a bad file. Any ideas? With the whole music thing - I get no lyrics and when stopping it goes to the Magazine view (the view I'm using) but I can't back out to the main menu. I have to close with task manager and then restart. Did I screw up my install somehow?

You're welcome RonneG3!

You're movie info screen will look like that until the site that provides the Rotten Tomatoes ratings fixes their problems.

I've had to make an overhaul to the last Videolyrics update to incorporate emiralles' latest 1.4.0.9 release. I'm still working on a few problems with it. I'm hoping to have the new update out very soon.
Here's an update for the last couple of fixes as well as a new addition to the Multi-Mod. I'm still working on a few fixes, and they might take a while, so I wanted to go ahead and get this update out for you guys.

Image - The record label now shows in ViewsShelf3Dm.xml. Make sure you have the addon resource.images.recordlabels.white.

Image - I have the new option to activate/deactivate Videolyrics from the context menu working with the "Next Tracks" and "OSD Menu" buttons. The buttons are now available for the default lyrics and Videolyrcs v3.

Image - I added a rain drop effect to the Multi-Mod. This was a setting that was available for a skin I used a few years back before I wised up and switched to Aeon MQ. Haha. For now, I've placed it under Holiday Settings. There's a new Textures.xbt file required for this one.

Download
04-09-17 update

Right now I'm working on the problem with changing between music Layouts and the lyrics not working after. Good night folks!
Has the rain drop update been added to media brasil repo. Or do we have to use multi mod
The Multi-Mod is only compatible with emiralles' MQ 7 Krypton Mod.
(2017-04-10, 04:56)latts9923 Wrote: Here's an update for the last couple of fixes as well as a new addition to the Multi-Mod. I'm still working on a few fixes, and they might take a while, so I wanted to go ahead and get this update out for you guys.

Image - The record label now shows in ViewsShelf3Dm.xml. Make sure you have the addon resource.images.recordlabels.white.

Image - I have the new option to activate/deactivate Videolyrics from the context menu working with the "Next Tracks" and "OSD Menu" buttons. The buttons are now available for the default lyrics and Videolyrcs v3.

Image - I added a rain drop effect to the Multi-Mod. This was a setting that was available for a skin I used a few years back before I wised up and switched to Aeon MQ. Haha. For now, I've placed it under Holiday Settings. There's a new Textures.xbt file required for this one.

Download
04-09-17 update

Right now I'm working on the problem with changing between music Layouts and the lyrics not working after. Good night folks!

@latts9923 Thank you! The change between lyrics work flawlessly and the record labels are back to 3d shelf view and to the full screen view (m3u playlist excluded). Keep in mind that there are some record labels that shows on the info window + back of the cd but doesn't show on the left-bottom of the 3d shelf view. I guess they're being fetch fro different sources. see example below:

Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Looking forward for the next bug fixes and additions.
(2017-04-10, 04:56)latts9923 Wrote: Image - I added a rain drop effect to the Multi-Mod. This was a setting that was available for a skin I used a few years back before I wised up and switched to Aeon MQ. Haha. For now, I've placed it under Holiday Settings. There's a new Textures.xbt file required for this one.

Download
04-09-17 update

Thanks for adding the rain effect that i requested, really appreciate your work...Big Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@Dave.B

You're welcome!

Yeah, the record label image at the bottom left is coming from a different file. I'm sure that code needs changed as well. I'll find it and make that change.
@movie78

You bet bud! I'm glad you brought that up. I forgot about that effect from the old skin I used.
Hi latts

Interested in testing the rain drop effect. Any chance you could post link to the images and xml files needed for this?

I've made changes to the mod so don't want to redownload the whole mod and textures.

Also in the ViewsShelf3Dm.xml could you tell me what needs to be changed to prevent the case from turning around while browsing the artists but keep the case turning with the albums?

Cheers again dude Big Grin
@the_bo

PM sent.
@latts9923 so if I have skin installed from original repo how would I add emiralles mod to it and then multi mod?sorry to bother u I'm just a little confused
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4