• 37(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
(2017-04-29, 01:27)latts9923 Wrote: Update #21

The Multi-Mod now supports emiralles' v1.0.4.10 update.

I have a few more additions as well...

Image - I tweaked the rotation of the CD in DialogMusicInfo.xml so that it remains stationary during rotation.

Image - I added the option to show "Logo in CD" for Layout 6 in Music.

Image - I added an icon for Change Rating in the Music OSD Menu. The code was looking for a nonexistent image.

Download
04-28-17 update

I edited quite a few files, but I tested everything I could think of and it appears to be working fine. Let me know if you run into any problems. Later guys/gals!

@latts9923 Thank you as always!!!

From the number of files you updates I can tell you had a lot of sleepless nights Big Grin

For now I only see two bugs:

1. The overlaps on layout 6 as shown in orange on the screenshots below when JB similar artists kicks in.

Image[/img]

2. The logo in cd doesn't seems to work on layout 6.

Still need to fix the previous bugs:
1. Lyrics disappear when changing between layouts.
2. Record label image at the bottom left on the 3D shelf view.
3. Record label not working on m3u playlists.

Sorry for keeping you busy... Laugh
@Jay19802005

Sometimes you have to run GUI Mode to download the Disc Art even though everything else gets downloaded in Solo Mode. I think it's because some movies have Disc Art in multiple languages.
@Dave.B

You're welcome!

Haha...yeah, this was a pretty big update. It took me a while.

I'll take a look at those two bugs with Layout 6.

I'm still looking at the lyrics disappearing and the m3u playlist bugs...those are kicking my butt.Confused

The record label showing on 3D Shelf View was fixed a few updates back...read here.
(2017-04-29, 14:08)latts9923 Wrote: The record label showing on 3D Shelf View was fixed a few updates back...read here.

@latts9923
I know, I was meaning that some record label show on the back of the c and album info but not on the left bottom. See posts # 491 & 489
Dave.B
Test this texture.....shuld work with playlist..not load by start time when start music..need to create cache with helper script.
This is solution for missing RecordLabel in playlist
Code:
resource://resource.images.recordlabels.white/$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.albumlabel),,.png]
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks @latts9923
@Dave.B

I got the record label to show now on the back of the CD. I'm going to try and add the tracklist to the back of the CD, as well as the duration of each track.
(2017-04-29, 16:18)Angelinas Wrote: Dave.B
Test this texture.....shuld work with playlist..not load by start time when start music..need to create cache with helper script.
This is solution for missing RecordLabel in playlist
Code:
resource://resource.images.recordlabels.white/$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.albumlabel),,.png]

Thanks Angelinas, but record label works fine when playlist is activated through context menu as shown in screenshot below.

Image[/img]

The only problem is when playlist is activated on kodi startup.

Is there a way to have the same command kodi use for activating the playlist through context menu and use it for startup ?
(2017-04-29, 19:51)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

I got the record label to show now on the back of the CD. I'm going to try and add the tracklist to the back of the CD, as well as the duration of each track.

Thank You, Just noticed they disappeared on the last update.
@latts9923 when I run artwork downloader one version downloads discart and everything else except the animated movie posters,then another version of artwork downloader downloads animated posters but not diacaerp
@Jay19802005

You have two different versions of Artwork Downloader installed?
Update #22

Image - The record label now displays on the back of the CD art.
Image - I'm now using the skin.helper code on the back of the CD art to display the tracklist along with the duration for each song.

Download
04-30-17 update
(2017-04-30, 21:46)latts9923 Wrote: Update #22

Image - The record label now displays on the back of the CD art.
Image - I'm now using the skin.helper code on the back of the CD art to display the tracklist along with the duration for each song.

Download
04-30-17 update

Thanks Bro. Works flawlessly.
Thanks for all your hard work on this mod.

Here is the IncludesLyrics.xml I altered to fix the problem with the lyrics.
also todays updates (5/1/17) made by Manfeed so I also altered IncludesVideoLyrics.xml

IncludesLyrics.xml

IncludesVideoLyrics.xml
(2017-04-02, 20:14)the_bo Wrote:
(2017-04-02, 07:29)david.zentner Wrote: Cheers for the suggestions

I ended up making a few simple scripts and having them run on menu click, this seems to be a simple workaround. Not ideal, but does the trick

It would be a great feature for the next kodi to have and option for ActivateWindow(TVGuide,Group) and ActivateWindow(TVChannels,Group)

I now have my main menu arranged into groups for "TV - Movies", "TV - Music", "TV - Kids", "TV - Sports" & "TV - Documentry"

Sounds good David

How did you setup the scripts for this? Be useful to know.

Thanks

Hi mate,

I made several script.py files and used the following code, where xbmc.executebuiltin( "XBMC.Action(Down)" ) can be used multiple to locate the next group. Simply then made the kodi menu Runscript and it works a charm

I have about 5 different ones in use, to jump directly to the group I want

import xbmc

xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(TVGuide)')
xbmc.executebuiltin('SendClick(28)')
xbmc.executebuiltin( "XBMC.Action(FirstPage)" )
xbmc.executebuiltin( "XBMC.Action(Down)" )
xbmc.executebuiltin( "XBMC.Action(Select)" )
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4