• 47(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Just wanted to say I am truly loving the weather effects !! Really cool addition!!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@ Latts9923

Good to go, issue resolved.

The site that provides the data for the movie info page, still having server issues? is there an alternative fix to get this info?

Thanks again.
Does anyoine know why when I click on weather settings and go back to home menu it says coming soon..TIA
I'm not sure if there's an option to do this, but I'd like to see an option in the music settings to have the layout go full screen after a set period of time (like 10 seconds). The reason for this is you get the cool effects of the info and spinning disc then focus on the videolyrics which in my opinion look best with just the artist background pictures and the lyrics. Thanks!
@Ruk12345

Thanks bud! There was a tornado just SW of me this evening. I thought I was about to find out if code 0 works for tornado on the weather fanart. Shocked
@bobbie digital

Yeah, it appears to still have problems. I don't know of another way to fetch the RT info.
I just noticed that the animated fireworks are now displaying correctly on my FireTV. Perhaps Krypton has made a change to how Android systems display animated gifs.
@elshagon

There might be a way to incorporate a fade of all the furniture into the Show Furniture setting.
Quick question for you all:

I can't remember when this behavior started, but the way TV episodes work with the widget is a tad frustrating. If I add more than one episode of the same series to my library, all episodes are grouped together in one entry, rather than per episode. For example, I added 4 episodes of 12 Monkeys, yet only one entry shows up on the recent episode widget on the TV Main Menu. This would be cool if it defaulted to the first episode added when grouped, but when I select from the widget to play, I'm getting episode 4. Anyone have a clue how I can modify this behavior to either list each episode individually or start with the earliest unwatched episode? I don't know if it's a setting I missed or a selection in an add-on (I don't even know which add-on to look to). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2017-05-20, 06:42)RonnieG3 Wrote: Quick question for you all:

I can't remember when this behavior started, but the way TV episodes work with the widget is a tad frustrating. If I add more than one episode of the same series to my library, all episodes are grouped together in one entry, rather than per episode. For example, I added 4 episodes of 12 Monkeys, yet only one entry shows up on the recent episode widget on the TV Main Menu. This would be cool if it defaulted to the first episode added when grouped, but when I select from the widget to play, I'm getting episode 4. Anyone have a clue how I can modify this behavior to either list each episode individually or start with the earliest unwatched episode? I don't know if it's a setting I missed or a selection in an add-on (I don't even know which add-on to look to). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check the skin widgets addon settings I think an option may be in the configure menu for that .
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
When something like videolyrics updates is there anything that needs to be done besides copy/paste the new includesvideolyrics.xml file over from manfeeds updates?
@elshagon

If you're using the Multi-Mod, you'll have to modify different files than manfeed does to update Videolyrics. The files IncludeLyrics.xml, script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml, and IncludesVideoLyrics.xml need to be modified.
Update #26

Image - I changed the button in Weather Settings to say "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" instead of "SHOW RAIN EFFECTS". There are new language files that have this fix.

Image - I removed the full screen rain drops and the falling rain drops and added the full screen animated gif that Angelinas shared. The gif is in the weather_effects folder under media. I also added Weather Effects to the Movie and Music library screens.

I included another copy of IncludesLyrics.xml. I'm fairly certain you have this version, but I wanted to make sure you have the latest and greatest.

Download
05-20-17 update
(2017-05-21, 02:18)latts9923 Wrote: Update #26

Image - I changed the button in Weather Settings to say "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" instead of "SHOW RAIN EFFECTS". There are new language files that have this fix.

Image - I removed the full screen rain drops and the falling rain drops and added the full screen animated gif that Angelinas shared. The gif is in the weather_effects folder under media. I also added Weather Effects to the Movie and Music library screens.

I included another copy of IncludesLyrics.xml. I'm fairly certain you have this version, but I wanted to make sure you have the latest and greatest.

Download
05-20-17 update

Awesomeness mate! Thanks!

Will the effects show if your in say a smart tv playlist?

I have a large tv libary so I create a smart playlist I keep on home menu of anything I am watching currently (sane view as tv libary) not a random epsoide playlist.

Never mind just snswered my own question....

IT DOES YAY!

Thanks so much Latts! This is the coolest thing since sliced bread or your SW menu bar!!!

<------ loves animated effects Smile
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345

Haha...you're welcome! Glad you like it!
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4