• 51(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
There's something else with marking items watched that doesn't work either...the In Progress Widget does not remove a movie from the list if you mark it watched from the widget itself. This was reported by rew88. I'm still looking at that problem...this one that JanM201 has reported may be tied to it as well.
@latts not sure if this is possible or worth the time/effort, but the current ran gif is awesome for real rain, but is it possible to add a less intense one or even the old static over lay if it's just drizzling or raining lightly? Not sure how the weather codes break down.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-25, 05:01)Ruk12345 Wrote: @latts not sure if this is possible or worth the time/effort, but the current ran gif is awesome for real rain, but is it possible to add a less intense one or even the old static over lay if it's just drizzling or raining lightly? Not sure how the weather codes break down.

Hi Ruk

You can make the rain gif more transparent by editing the end number in the fade animation.
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <height>1080</height>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <texture>custom/animations/rain.gif</texture>
                    <animation effect="fade" end="35" condition="System.IdleTime(0)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>

The lower the number the more transparent. Experiment with different values.
@Ruk12345

Good idea...I added a new group that will show the falling rain drops in the background if the code for drizzle or showers is triggered.
So is it just the rain.gif that's in the weather effects folder or is their supposed to be others there as well?
@elshagon

I have to omit the animated gifs from the Textures.xbt file...it won't compile if I try to include them. The rest of the images from the weather_effects folder are inside the Textures file.
(2017-05-23, 05:02)latts9923 Wrote: I made a new Alien rating star in honor of Sir Ridley Scott and the release of Alien: Covenant. It will be available in the next update.

(2017-05-24, 04:29)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

Good deal! I was just about to reply back that I couldn't find anything wrong in the code.

Haha...thanks! Yeah, I'm working on a fog animation right now, and I'm looking around for something to use when it's sunny.

(2017-05-25, 15:27)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345

Good idea...I added a new group that will show the falling rain drops in the background if the code for drizzle or showers is triggered.

Can't wait!!!!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-05-25, 14:30)the_bo Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 05:01)Ruk12345 Wrote: @latts not sure if this is possible or worth the time/effort, but the current ran gif is awesome for real rain, but is it possible to add a less intense one or even the old static over lay if it's just drizzling or raining lightly? Not sure how the weather codes break down.

Hi Ruk

You can make the rain gif more transparent by editing the end number in the fade animation.
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <height>1080</height>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <texture>custom/animations/rain.gif</texture>
                    <animation effect="fade" end="35" condition="System.IdleTime(0)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>

The lower the number the more transparent. Experiment with different values.

Thanks!!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
I see Manfeed is now updated videolyrics to Videolyrics PLUS. Will it be updated here as well? Thanks for this skin, it's been great!
Doh! I'm just about to post an update and now this. Haha. You bet, I'll add support for the new Videolyrics PLUS.
Update #27

Image - I added another option to Weather Effects. Now when the code for drizzle or showers is triggered, the falling rain drops and moving cloud appear.

Image - I created a new alien star. There is a new Textures.xbt file in this update.

Download
05-26-17 update
I have Videolyrics PLUS working...looks pretty cool. I'll try to get another update out tomorrow.
(2017-05-27, 00:26)latts9923 Wrote: Update #27

Image - I added another option to Weather Effects. Now when the code for drizzle or showers is triggered, the falling rain drops and moving cloud appear.

Image - I created a new alien star. There is a new Textures.xbt file in this update.

Download
05-26-17 update

Great Job!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2017-05-27, 00:26)latts9923 Wrote: Update #27

Download
05-26-17 update

Thanks Bro.
Can't wait for the weather to change so I can see the addition it in action.
(2017-05-27, 05:23)latts9923 Wrote: I have Videolyrics PLUS working...looks pretty cool. I'll try to get another update out tomorrow.

@latts9923 Looking forward for your update.

While you at it, Is it possible to add few things to the right list view in music ?
See in yellow below:

Image[/img]

Thank You.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4