Bug Resource.images addons
Hi,

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, so feel free to move it if needed

I use a skin that support Resource.images addons (from kodi repo)
I used them for a while now (with kodi 17 and now kodi 18) and there was always some images missing here and there

I thought for a long time the images were just missing from the addon an then I spot these error in the Kodi log

Quote:02:42:08.853 T:32 ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.studios.coloured//WGN America.png
02:42:08.853 T:32 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url resource://resource.images.studios.coloured//WGN America.png

Quote:02:04:34.031 T:6280 ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.recordlabels.white//ATCO Records.png
02:04:34.031 T:6280 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url resource://resource.images.recordlabels.white//ATCO Records.png

If I use the texture tool on the xbt files of these addons, these images are in it

Can someone check if there is a bug with these addons (and also probably resource.images.studios.white) ?

Thanks
I don't think this has anything to do with the resource add-on. I see a double slash in the path, so might be worth checking if the skin you are using doesn't do anything wrong in that regard.
(2016-12-20, 05:14)Gracus Wrote: If I use the texture tool on the xbt files of these addons, these images are in it

hmm...that's pretty odd...
cause these images are not part of the resource addons in our repo.

there's a 'WGN-America.png' (with a dash) studio icon, so that won't match.
for record labels, we only have 'Atco.png'
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ooops.....

Sorry ronie, was fried when I check this yesterday and I did not even see it was not full name match!

BTW If I see this type of missing PNG, can I report it for the addons to be updated?

Last time I check the resource.images.studios.white was displaying the "WGN america" PNG so I suppose it had been updated at one time but the colored one had not been updated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resource.images addons0