Kodi - Dropbox Support or ???
Hi,

Kodi is working great on the ATV. Ive managed to install the desired apps along with linking my droboFS for movies etc.

One issue i'm having is cannot seem to change the background nor add a profile picture as I cant figure out how to get the pictures onto the ATV4.

Any thoughts or assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Allan
There is a dropbox addon and you also could use the kodi internal file manager and add a source to your nas there (and copy from within the file manager then)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
So when I create a connection to my drobofs:

smb:192.168.1.229/Backgrounds

It adds this fine and I can see the path and whats in the folder. However when I go to skin settings, background options, enable custom background. When I activate this it shows me two options:

Home Folder & Inbox.

In home folder it shows:

_MACOSX
addons
media
system
userdata

I cant seem to navigate to my DroboFS

Im sorry for asking but am I going about this the wrong way. I also would like to add profile pictures to the various accounts I have for my kids and wife. I face the same issue with trying to navigate to 192.168.1.229/profilepictures which I created on my DroboFS.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Also the Drobo Addon does not seem to work for me. Its installed but nothing happens.

Allan
You need to add the source from within the file manager. If it doesn't show up after that in the skin settings it is not supported to fetch those files directly from the nas the. In that case just copy what you need to the device running kodi directly. You can do so in the file manager aswell.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
This addon broke in ATV4 right? No longer able to login to DMBC Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi - Dropbox Support or ???0