v17 MacOS Touchpad mouse isn't supported?
I've just downloaded Kodi 17 just to give it a spin and apparently the MacOS mouse isn't supported.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
OS version: 10.12.1

PS: It does work but it has that warning sign instead of the pointer and says to disable it.
Could you post a screenshot? Also what exactly do you mean by macos mouse - is this some extra hardware?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-12-20, 19:40)Memphiz Wrote: Could you post a screenshot? Also what exactly do you mean by macos mouse - is this some extra hardware?

Ah it's my mistake Smile its a custom skin which is doing it: Arctic: Zephyr: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=217174 that has a warning for the mouse pointer on Kodi 17.
Then nothing i can do...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I have a macbook air with os sierra...... just updated jarvis to krypton latest beta... all fine so far.......just the touchpad pointer does not go further than 3/4 on the right part of the screen...... very strange then

anybody experiencing the same issue?

tks alot, ciao

andrea
There is trac ticket about that already - in can't reproduce - you could try this Testbuild and report back if it changes something

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/osx/x...x86_64.dmg
tks alot for suggestion

i installed the "kodi test mouse bounds" and it is better now, even if sometimes the pointer disappear ...... but better than nothing

waiting for the next kodi release to try

tks alot

ps:
should i report the results in some other open topics (i.e. cant reproduce topic)? .....
(2016-12-24, 13:12)aurgolo Wrote: I have a macbook air with os sierra...... just updated jarvis to krypton latest beta... all fine so far.......just the touchpad pointer does not go further than 3/4 on the right part of the screen...... very strange then

anybody experiencing the same issue?

tks alot, ciao

andrea

Yes, I do have the similar issue with my machbook pro OS-Sierra 10.12.2. Kodi 17-krypton(tried with 18 alpha1 as well,-issue remain the same). It wont't allow me to click OK after I entered my credentials of fillmontv with kodi to configure PVR client.
Appreciate help to resolve this.
cmty
I too have a MacBook Air that I installed Kodi 17 on and experienced same issue with mouse (moves over only 3/4 of screen) but I downloaded and installed mouse bounds and works now, although as Aurgolo stated, mouse still temporarily disappears - I too will await a fix. Thanks so much Memphiz for the link to fix.
Fix is incoming for one of the coming nightlies
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/11325
Just wait till that is merged
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MacOS Touchpad mouse isn't supported?0