Req Find missing movies in a MovieSet or Search criteria
If I do a search for a movie e.g Scream..
Or search for a director..
Or even search for an actor..

Can there be any addon or feature that lets me see any missing movies in a movie set or part of a search criteria (e.g. director, actor) from library..

So if I search "spielberg"

it will shows missing movies from director section..along with movies I already do have..

This is in regards to using the global search addon.
A feature request for something I thought Kodi had... Humm? Using the Kodi search, I just did a quick look for the word 'Sparta' came up with movies, TV shows, Vidoes, Episodes, and some music... and even an actor with 'Sparta' in the name. The Missing Movies add-on Add-on:Missing Movies (wiki) is probably what you're looking for. I can tell you that some skins have the search right up front on the home page. Check my sig for various skin features and give a few new skins a shot.
(2016-12-21, 02:16)PatK Wrote: A feature request for something I thought Kodi had... Humm? Using the Kodi search, I just did a quick look for the word 'Sparta' came up with movies, TV shows, Vidoes, Episodes, and some music... and even an actor with 'Sparta' in the name. The Missing Movies add-on Add-on:Missing Movies (wiki) is probably what you're looking for. I can tell you that some skins have the search right up front on the home page. Check my sig for various skin features and give a few new skins a shot.

I guess the proper feature should be to show the missing movies..is what I should say..

Of course currently it already showing the movies I do have..

Missing movies addon does not show the missing movies in a movie set or from search criteria,
this is what I read from the thread/addon page regarding this addon

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Missing%20Movies
"Scans media sources for movies, TV shows and episodes that got missed during the library scan"
This is nothing do with what I request.

And I also want to see any missing movies from a particular director etc..

Also can you please move this thread to the feature request section?
Consider for a moment that there is a half million movies and more, so yes you're probably missing a high percentage. But if they are within your library Kodi searches that just fine, the add-on finds movies that have slipped through the scrapers cracks. I do believe an add-on called 'extended info script did what your looking for, but may be depreciated at this point and might be skin specific. Add-on:ExtendedInfo Script (wiki)

I'll move this thread to feature requests.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Find missing movies in a MovieSet or Search criteria0