Req Enable DTS transcoding
(2022-12-14, 15:06)ashlar Wrote:
(2022-12-03, 09:48)ozorfis Wrote: Yes DTS transcoding would be awesome! For people with older AV receivers [email protected] sounds much better than AC-3 transcoding @640kbit. You can do it  Nod
Problem is... this is all in your mind, as multiple tests have proven. Do not get offended, as placebo effect is a real thing.
Many thanks for your feedback - I am not offended, well aware of psychoacoustics and found a way to get LPCM. To me there is just no comparing AC-3 to DTS or lossless and there is no pdf that will change my perception.
(2022-12-21, 14:36)ozorfis Wrote:
(2022-12-14, 15:06)ashlar Wrote:
(2022-12-03, 09:48)ozorfis Wrote: Yes DTS transcoding would be awesome! For people with older AV receivers [email protected] sounds much better than AC-3 transcoding @640kbit. You can do it  Nod
Problem is... this is all in your mind, as multiple tests have proven. Do not get offended, as placebo effect is a real thing.
Many thanks for your feedback - I am not offended, well aware of psychoacoustics and found a way to get LPCM. To me there is just no comparing AC-3 to DTS or lossless and there is no pdf that will change my perception.
Glad I did not offend you and even more glad you've found a solution to your liking. It's not as if it detracts from anyone else's enjoyment of their media. So all it's good. :-)

Happy New Year!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enable DTS transcoding0