Delayed search prompt
When I use the web interface to enter a search, I get the search prompt on the tv screen. But only after 60 seconds idle time do I get the search prompt on my web interface. I hope I am missing an option somewhere to get writing from the web interface? What can I do?
I have tried the search option on the addons google music exp and youtube (iirc).
It's working for me on windows + chrome + youtube addon search
Make sure you have "Allow remote control from applications on other systems" Enabled. When that is enabled, the web interface listens for the keyboard opening in Kodi and then opens it in Chorus.
Author of Chorus
Strangely, it doesn't happen for me. I also use windows + chrome. The remote control is enabled, and I just changed from Chorus to Chorus2, but with no effect.
I can easily control the interface, but when clicking search I get nothing on my remote display and my key presses are not to be seen on the tv screen.

After a minute I get this nice text on my remote pc:
PROMPT
About 60 seconds ago, an input dialog opened on xbmc and it is still open! To prevent a mainframe implosion, you should probably give me some text. I don't really care what it is at this point, why not be creative? Do you have a word of the day? I won't tell...

Funny text - although probably time to change xbmc to kodi :-)

What may cause my problem - I have modified some of my inputs via MCE Remote and keyboard.xml, but I don't see why that should interfere at this point?
Check to see if there is any errors in the chrome console, that might give a hint
Author of Chorus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delayed search prompt0