Old TV recordings not being automatically deleted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chjohans Offline
A gentle bump in case you missed this one margro, I could use some input on this.
find quote
chjohans Offline
margro: This is still a problem, recordings are NOT being deleted. Could you give some feedback on what I wrote above please?

If lack of time is the issue I'll be more than happy to take a look at your code and see if I can get this fixed. Was gonna write a small program that deletes recordings based on my logic above, but I figure the time will be better spent fixing the real issue.

Please let me know, thanks!
find quote
mcelliott Offline
Fan
Well, if the client is setting the keepUntil field as 1 (until watched) then it would make sense for the client to be responsible for the deletion I suppose.

If you are setting it as keepUntil a date, then it would have to be the back end.

I repeat my advice to you. Install the MediaPortal front end, and set a few recordings there. Check what is in the database, and see if the deletion works as expected. If it all works fine within MediaPortal, then you are in a position to compare directly and see if the Kodi plugin is setting things incorrectly. If it is, I'd say it is likely to be an easy fix.
find quote