Kore remote connecting issue
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, and fairly new to Kodi, Android, Kore and home media streaming in general.

I have a strange issue with the Kore remote. I am running Kore on two identical Samsung J5 2016 handsets both running Android 6.0.1
On one handset it works fine as far as I can tell
On the other I can see and navigate the music library and play files, but in the remote page it shows 'connecting...' and 'connecting to *name of my RPi (IP of my RPi)*...'
The 'now playing' and 'playlist' pages either side of the main remote are also blank, and constantly show 'connecting' - this is the main problem for me - I'll be using the RPi headless so the remote is not really something I need to work, but the now playing and playlist pages are a pretty key part of my usage case.

System:
RPi 2 B+ running Kodi Isenguard 15.2, streaming music from a WD MyCloud NAS.

Can anyone suggest what might be happening here? I am trying to compare the two phones very carefully to see if there's any difference between them, but they were purchased on the same day from the same vendor and were set up at the same time, are connected to the same wireless network, and I have shut down all other processes, in case of conflicts.
Hi,

In Kore go into the media center configuration and check that the same options are selected, namely the "Use tcp" (try unchecking it).

You can do this by opening the sidebar, clicking on your media center name, and then select "Edit" on the media center list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore remote connecting issue0