KODI says Your Library is currenty empty but the files are there
I did a clean LibreELEC install on my RPi B and added the links to my various files on my NAS and everything worked fine, as it did before I did the clean install. My movies and TV programs all seem to work ok.

I then updated to the latest LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0) and it works fine except

When I turn it on it show the main menu with all my links on the left hand side but the rest of the screen is blue with a notice saying

Your Library is currently empty. In order to populate it with your personal media, enter Files section, add a media source and configure it. After the source has been added and indexed you will be able to browse your library.

Also on the screen are buttons for "Enter Files Section" and "Remove this main menu item"

If I press the Enter Files Section button I can see all my files which then play ok.

Do you think this a KODI setup problem or a problem with the Test Build
It sounds like your library (database) hasn't migrated correctly - paste a link to your debug log (wiki).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-12-23, 14:00)Milhouse Wrote: It sounds like your library (database) hasn't migrated correctly - paste a link to your debug log (wiki).

It was my fault not KODI, all working ok now
(2016-12-24, 17:26)JohnWB Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 14:00)Milhouse Wrote: It sounds like your library (database) hasn't migrated correctly - paste a link to your debug log (wiki).

How'd you fix it? I'm getting the same message
Make sure you set kodi to wait for network up before it starts. It is in LibreELEC settings/Network.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
this is also my problem.. but I am on retropie I have no ideal where to look for settings to change mine.. the computer doesn't want to scrape for data for my drive full of shows..
(2017-02-15, 06:37)Cmon288 Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 17:26)JohnWB Wrote:

How'd you fix it? I'm getting the same message

How do I fix this. I still have issue after updating

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI says Your Library is currenty empty but the files are there0