Kubo and the Two Strings
Video 
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) is not downloading the artwork from Fanart.tv
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
movie78, you have been here a long time, so you surely know you need a debug log.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Site looks good with 47 images https://fanart.tv/movie/313297/kubo-and-...o-strings/
(2016-12-23, 21:42)PatK Wrote: Site looks good with 47 images https://fanart.tv/movie/313297/kubo-and-...o-strings/

That's why i am scratching my head, here is a Debug Log
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
the expression fanart.tv doesn't appear anywhere in that log.

A log that was in debug log from the start would reveal if the addon is installed. (I assume an addon adds fanart.tv fanart) - or perhaps you disabled it or something?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-24, 02:58)nickr Wrote: the expression fanart.tv doesn't appear anywhere in that log.

A log that was in debug log from the start would reveal if the addon is installed. (I assume an addon adds fanart.tv fanart) - or perhaps you disabled it or something?

Every other movie is scrapping fine with the Artwork Logo etc except this one, maybe it's something I am doing wrong , Do you have to have the zip file Fanart.tv ?
Might be safer and faster to just delete the install (clear out the package in C:\Users\ movie78\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\packages), and re-install from repro.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kubo and the Two Strings0