Android Solved - Xiaomi Mi Box 3 Problem with MythTV PVR not starting Android TV
Solved - installed Kodi Krypton

Xiaomi Mi Box 3 Android TV

Problem with MythTV PVR not starting - Xiaomi Mi Box 3 Android TV

I cannot get the Myth PVR to work under Android TV. Connected to the same network I have three Raspberry Pi 3 running the latest stable OPENELEC on all Myth PVR work correctly.

MythTV 0.27 running under MythBuntu
Android TV 6
Kodi 16.1 running on the Android TV

I set up Myth PVR the same as the other machines. After Myth PVR is ENABLING I reboot. After reboot - the computer runs very slowly (the information scroll bar at the bottom jerks along slowly, also moving around the menus is very slow) - CPU use for Kodi goes over 100% (it is normally between 31 - 44%) - Myth TV is not added to the menu - there does not seem to be any connection to the back-end - Can't EXIT from Kodi , have to remove the power, the remote button will however take me to Android TV which works correctly.

When Myth AVR is NOT ENABLED and the machine is re-started All other parts of the Kodi install and work correctly.

Have deleted and reinstalled Kodi many times including using the APK downloaded directly.

Logfile - http://paste.ubuntu.com/23672305/ Have spent some time looking at it and comparing to the LogFile of one of the running Raspberry Pi's OPENELEC. Not experienced enough to know what to look for (could it be something to do with Python?). I would really appreciate any suggestions.
Seems it still loop to parse json response from the backend.
If it is connected to same backend as your other RPI, it could be a bug from OS base. Because your other arm client works well to parse the same response.

I hear some issues with this new platform aarch64, which is unstable for the moment. Your issue seems to be linked. Please could you post the CPU name you have ?
The version Krypton of the addon has been build with latest compiler for the arch. You should try Kodi Krypton.
Thank you very much - Just installed Kodi Krypton - MythTV PVR is working very well - very good job.
How did you install Krypton?
I don't get it done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Solved - Xiaomi Mi Box 3 Problem with MythTV PVR not starting Android TV0