Aeon MQ 7 Menu in Fixed List Mode
(2016-12-24, 13:19)Garry74 Wrote: First let me say great skin.

Now a question. I am trying to get the main menu to stay fixed. I only have three items in the menu and would like them to be fixed, trouble is that fixed list mode does not work. I had no problem with Aeon MQ6, is this a bug or just not possible on the new version?
I just try...and @the_bo have right...You didnt do like he wrote...or he wrote that need to delete, never mind just do like this.
For only three item in main menu all working like in mq6

Code:
<movement>0</movement>
change in
Code:
<movement>1</movement>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-02-11, 00:17)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 13:19)Garry74 Wrote: First let me say great skin.

Now a question. I am trying to get the main menu to stay fixed. I only have three items in the menu and would like them to be fixed, trouble is that fixed list mode does not work. I had no problem with Aeon MQ6, is this a bug or just not possible on the new version?
I just try...and @the_bo have right...You didnt do like he wrote...or he wrote that need to delete, never mind just do like this.
For only three item in main menu all working like in mq6

Code:
<movement>0</movement>
change in
Code:
<movement>1</movement>

Thanks for that. It worked. But I definitely tried that previously and it did not work (along with many other permutations). Maybe because I was using an older version? Oh well, sorted now. Big Grin
there have been plenty of updates, a few times just today for official MQ7 for Krypton. The latest one (2.0.2.9) handles the fixed menu list option exactly the way you want without modding.

the first item stays on the left edge. scrolling works, but the last items stays on the right edge. i imagine with 3, there will be no scrolling.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Menu in Fixed List Mode1