Disappearing EPG
Hi all,
I'm having some intermittent EPG issues, where the EPG will "disappear", typically after a suspend/resume, but often a reboot.

When I say disappear this can mean 1 of 2 things - either no channels listed in the guide (and no programs), or the channels are listed but the programs are not listed.

I'm running TVheadend 4.0.9-13 on a central Ubuntu 14.04 server. My clients (4) are all either NUC or Pi's running LibreELEC 7.0.2 (Kodi 16.1)

When the EPG disappears, I usually try going to Settings, TV, General, Clear Data or else Guide and Clear Data, and it does the usual 'Cleaning Database', following my importing guide from client and I can see channel names whisk past, but often still does not bring the EPG back.

More recently, it's taken me disabling Live TV, reboot, re-enable Live TV for the EPG to come back.

On one of my Pi's, I've gone as far as to uninstall the PVR Client, delete the Epg*.db and TV*.db files, and go again, and still seem to be having trouble getting it back.

Can anyone give me any insights as to whether they are current bugs here, or any other 'reset' steps I can take to get the EPG back and working reliably?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disappearing EPG0