• 8(current)
Kurumim Kodi for IOS
Claymic

Has the iphone version been removed from testflight ?
(2017-12-04, 00:03)iorifly Wrote: Claymic

Has the iphone version been removed from testflight ?
 Yep, as soon as i get some time free i will finalize the iPhone version. I am sending some documentations that Apple request to me and i will release the iPad version when they approve it. 
Next beta version today or tomorrow. Seems to be working fine, no crash until now.
Can you point out what to test the next release? What kind of feedback would you like?
(2017-12-06, 19:20)McYoshi Wrote: Can you point out what to test the next release? What kind of feedback would you like?
 Hi man, 
I think that we should test the Automation systems. We can now connect with TCP and UDP servers. Besides that, we can send http get requests. I need to make a tutorial about that, so you guys will be able to control a receiver, a automation systems ou use EventGhost to execute tasks in a PC (for exemplo: open and force to close Kodi). I am just fixing an IOS 11 bug that was making the app crashed when we drag an drop a button in the remote controls´s page, then i will release the beta version.
I'm afraid I can't test that, because a have a much more basic setup. Are you considering an Apple Watch App?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kurumim Kodi for IOS0