Tool to move files based on rating
I've been looking for a tool that will allow me to move files/directories based on the Kodi rating of the video.  Whether it's from within a tool or it can export a list of directories and then I can build a script around that.

Use case is I want to keep lower rated movies on a separate slower disk outside of my array.  It would still be accessible to Kodi which would see it as just another source.

Does anyone know of any tool that can do this ?  Manually doing directory by directory will take way too long.
(2017-11-24, 10:23)dalben Wrote: I've been looking for a tool that will allow me to move files/directories based on the Kodi rating of the video.  Whether it's from within a tool or it can export a list of directories and then I can build a script around that.

Use case is I want to keep lower rated movies on a separate slower disk outside of my array.  It would still be accessible to Kodi which would see it as just another source.

Does anyone know of any tool that can do this ?  Manually doing directory by directory will take way too long.
If anyone was at all interested, I managed to do this using TMM, which I had.  Sort by rating, select the movies I wanted to movie, Exported selected to Excel.  From there it was straight forward to create a batch file to move the files from one drive to another.

Getting Radarr to detect and sync the change of directories ended up being a lot more difficult than it should have been
Cool idea, and yes I was about to say you could export from sql browser and create a bat file.

Using Tmm is even easier Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tool to move files based on rating0