• 5(current)
Kurumim Kodi for IOS
(2017-01-26, 23:10)McYoshi Wrote: Suggestion for improvement:

- Menu item Musics -> Music
- Make an artist view in Music. Grid layout would be fine (though smaller images with the artist name underneath would be better for larger collections), using the artist image Kodi provides. Selecting an artist would fold open a view to the albums of the artist selected.
- In addition to that; long press on artist to make it possible to play all albums of the artist directly, or option add to queue. Same behaviour when long pressing an album to make it possible to play the album directly, or option to add to queue.
- Tapping an album would fold out to song view. Tap song once to play song directly, long press to add to queue.

Anyone else thoughts on the music part?
Sure, i will add to my to do list man, thanks for your suggestion. Meanwhile i will add the play artist and play genre in the long press menu, probably in the version (1.0.4) that i will release tomorrow.
The new version will have several changes, i did a lot of modifications in the code, some of them you guys will see and others is not visible, but the app is now more fast and clean.

- @iorifly suggested to hide the top bar in the movie´s details page and i think that is a good idea, see the image bellow, so i add this possibility to the home, movie, music,concert, tvshow, season and episode´s page. To show the top bar you just need to scroll up. The status bar still visible, i could not find a nice and legal way to hide it together with the top bar. Probably i will have to let you guys to choose if you want or not the status bar visible, it will be optional.
- Custom buttons to commands and automation
- Long press menu in the gestures : Audio and subtitle advanced, info, context, playing, send text and previous menu.
- Simple Live Tv and Radio, no EPG. Press a channel will play it, but i will change this in the future to show the channel´s details. I will do a true EPG with a horizontal and vertical scrolling, to be honest i already did the code, but i have to find a way to speed up the request to get the data because its taking to long.
- Several improvements, bug fixes and graphical changes.
Seems that no one had problems with the actual version(1.0.3), at least i am not seeing any crash report in TestFlight.
Be aware that i did a lot of modifications in the code, i will explain why tomorrow, so this new version can have some bugs and maybe it will crash. I could not test everything alone, i count with your help guys Smile

The title and first post where updated, the app is now for iPhone and iPad.
The reason why i did so many changes in the code it´s because i would like to add an iPhone version in our interface. Of course, i can't release it yet because i only did the Home and Remote Control´s page. I will add movies, tvshows, concerts and music before release it. Since that i will be a little busy with this, i will not add iPad features for now, but you guys can still give me suggestions and i will add to my to do list, i love your suggestions guys.
The Remote Control´s page for this iPhone version is a little different like you guys can see in the picture. I am trying to not add any icon to make actions, or we use a button or we use the long press menu. Let me know what you think about it. All features present in the iPad´s version it will be present in the iPhone´s version, automation and customization include.
This is how its looking so far :
watch gallery

Regards
Clayton
Really looking forward to this! Very nice design.
I look forward to seeing how it went!
   Thank you for listening and answering my request. Success with the app!
Thanks for your support guys.
I send a new version, probably it will be approved tomorrow.
watch gallery
The new version was sensational.
   I really liked the option of hiding the top bar.

Suggestions:

Option to edit the main menu, choosing what is being displayed or not.

In the caption option, the one that shows when you press the button, could have the option to disable caption.

The execution button of the movie, still starts the movie where it left off and does not notice or start option of the beginning.

Hint: By pressing and holding down the player button, you could open the menu with options to start from the beginning, start where you left off, start with movie experience .....
You're making big steps, wonderful!

Feature requests:

- Hiding the channel group bar on the left side in both Radio and Live TV for a cleaner look.
- Grid view of Radio channels
- Send wake on lan at launch application.

Also something to think about; the menu item Live TV -> TV
Maybe it's better, as we don't use Live Radio, but Radio.

Thanks for your work!
(2017-01-31, 00:10)iorifly Wrote: The new version was sensational.
   I really liked the option of hiding the top bar.

Suggestions:

Option to edit the main menu, choosing what is being displayed or not.

In the caption option, the one that shows when you press the button, could have the option to disable caption.

The execution button of the movie, still starts the movie where it left off and does not notice or start option of the beginning.

Hint: By pressing and holding down the player button, you could open the menu with options to start from the beginning, start where you left off, start with movie experience .....
Hi man. Sure I will take a look. We already have the option to hide main menu items, but it's blocked for now. I will add the others suggestions, thanks.

(2017-01-31, 12:06)McYoshi Wrote: You're making big steps, wonderful!

Feature requests:

- Hiding the channel group bar on the left side in both Radio and Live TV for a cleaner look.
- Grid view of Radio channels
- Send wake on lan at launch application.

Also something to think about; the menu item Live TV -> TV
Maybe it's better, as we don't use Live Radio, but Radio.

Thanks for your work!
Hi, thanks for your suggestions.
- I will have to think how I can hide the channels group, maybe I should split it and put in the main menu or I can add a button in the top bar.
- I will add some new views to Radio and TV
- WOL packets it will be send with the automation systems, but I will add the option to send at the app launch and when the Kodi is off.
I am traveling right now and I will be at home only next week.

I blocked some beta testers, the guys were using the app without give me any feedback or even replying the e- mails. If i blocked someone that was helping me with the tests, sorry, let me know and I will add you again. I will release the app very soon and it will be free, but with an in-app purchase for some features, so everyone will be able to use it.
Regards
Clayton
I think it may already launch !! Full App !!!

About PVR I have not yet had the opportunity to test all the options.

Thank you for listening to our demands.

The option to view the yotube video in thumbnail while browsing the app still broken.
Quote:Hi, thanks for your suggestions.
- I will have to think how I can hide the channels group, maybe I should split it and put in the main menu or I can add a button in the top bar.
- I will add some new views to Radio and TV
- WOL packets it will be send with the automation systems, but I will add the option to send at the app launch and when the Kodi is off.
I am traveling right now and I will be at home only next week.

I blocked some beta testers, the guys were using the app without give me any feedback or even replying the e- mails. If i blocked someone that was helping me with the tests, sorry, let me know and I will add you again. I will release the app very soon and it will be free, but with an in-app purchase for some features, so everyone will be able to use it.
Regards
Clayton

Maybe hide the channel groups by making it a button in the top bar with drop down function? Also, please keep in mind channel logo's are always square.

About blocking some testers, I hope you noticed I use another email address in the testflight app er********[email protected] Please don't block me Angel
(2017-01-31, 23:09)McYoshi Wrote: Maybe hide the channel groups by making it a button in the top bar with drop down function? Also, please keep in mind channel logo's are always square.

About blocking some testers, I hope you noticed I use another email address in the testflight app er********[email protected] Please don't block me Angel
I did some tests with logos that I found on internet and some of them were 1.77 so I put a square image that will "aspect fit' with any image, but if it's not working like that please post some screenshots so I can fix it.
Thanks for your support, I will never block you, I appreciate your help.
Regards
(2017-01-31, 20:49)iorifly Wrote: I think it may already launch !! Full App !!!

About PVR I have not yet had the opportunity to test all the options.

Thank you for listening to our demands.

The option to view the yotube video in thumbnail while browsing the app still broken.
I will fix the YouTube player (while in background) soon, thanks for the reminder.
claymic,

Do not forget the DISABLE SUBTITLE option in the subtitle display option, when you press and hold in the touch area.

The answer in the touch era is a bit slow, when going up or down slow to respond.

One tip, you could put the option to increase volume or lower volume by turning it up or down in the touch area of the menu.
The up and down in touch area should be instantaneous, no delay. Are you talking about the repeat command ? When we move and hold ?
Regards
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kurumim Kodi for IOS0