• 2(current)
Kurumim Kodi for IOS
Our super fast, Prefect !!!!
    Look, the ideal and only when it is in detail, so much of the film ... If it is playing should stop.
     Exit, the tvshows or the movie should stop.

(2016-12-26, 23:00)claymic Wrote: Take a look.
We just need to plan when this will play. I think we should play it when we enter in the TvShow detail. In the setup page i will made this option and i will let you to choose if you want the audio to keep playing when you show the remote control too.Maybe another option to only play this if the Kodi is not playing something. When i release the beta version i think we can plan this better.

There is any add-on that will download the theme songs automatically ? I tried to find the TvTunes in the official repository, but in could not find it.
The tvtunes, has been removed from the official repo.
I'll talk to you about it in private

(2016-12-27, 01:56)claymic Wrote: There is any add-on that will download the theme songs automatically ? I tried to find the TvTunes in the official repository, but in could not find it.
I would love to give it a test run as well if possible.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man
(2016-12-27, 07:01)Mspec Wrote: I would love to give it a test run as well if possible.

Sure man, welcome onboard. I will let you know when apple release the beta version. You will be invited to join us in TestFlight.
Regards
Wink 
This looks awesome, please count me in as a beta tester. The gui you designed and coded for use with Commandfusion was amazing and i can see that this is going to be and improvement on that. The Automation control / IP page will be very useful for those of us who use Global Cache products for controlling the TV/Receiver functions.
(2016-12-27, 15:33)Big Steve Wrote: This looks awesome, please count me in as a beta tester. The gui you designed and coded for use with Commandfusion was amazing and i can see that this is going to be and improvement on that. The Automation control / IP page will be very useful for those of us who use Global Cache products for controlling the TV/Receiver functions.
It´s awesome have you onboard Steve. Thanks for the kind words. It´s a shame that i could not release that app.
Regards
I have an iPad gen 1 and 4. Would be happy to help test. 😀
exactly

(2016-12-27, 15:33)Big Steve Wrote: This looks awesome, please count me in as a beta tester. The gui you designed and coded for use with Commandfusion was amazing and i can see that this is going to be and improvement on that. The Automation control / IP page will be very useful for those of us who use Global Cache products for controlling the TV/Receiver functions.
I can help out with testing the planned PVR part and I have a neatly organised music collection. I use an iPad Air 2.

Let me know if you're interested.
Maybe the PVR demo client is of any help? http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:PVR_Demo_Client
(2016-12-28, 18:35)McYoshi Wrote: Maybe the PVR demo client is of any help? http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:PVR_Demo_Client
It will definitely help. As soon i get some time free i will start to play with it. Thanks.
Regards
Video 
This is a old video and i recorded it when i was creating the EPG and LiveTv for the XBMC iViewer (IOS), that is not a native iOS app since i was using CommandFusion and i was not able to totally use the IOS features.
I watched some old videos today and it was funny to see that this App has a lot of features that many apps have today, but we have it first, at least for IOS. Like EPG, home with widgets, play a video or trailer directly from the collection view, play only new episodes, integration with automation systems, global search for actors, etc... And it was sad because i could not launch it.
I hope that i can add all this features and all your sugestions in our Kurumim Kodi app soon.

This app promises to be fantastic! I would certainly like to beta test when it's available. Thank you!

Regards,

Bart
(2016-12-28, 22:28)bsoriano Wrote: This app promises to be fantastic! I would certainly like to beta test when it's available. Thank you!

Regards,

Bart

It will be my pleasure bart. Welcome aboard.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kurumim Kodi for IOS0