• 4(current)
Kurumim Kodi for IOS
Thank you. Tried to add cards on Trello, but was not able to : used a commentary instead Smile

Would like to add improvements Smile

Thank you for your job.
(2017-01-11, 22:16)Sinisan Wrote: Thank you. Tried to add cards on Trello, but was not able to : used a commentary instead Smile

Would like to add improvements Smile

Thank you for your job.
Hi man, I think that I add you on Trello, try again now please.
I think you guys should wait for the new version, it will be up in a few hours and have several fixes and improvements.
Regards
Claymic,
     This app is fabulous! Using and every day liking more !!
       His navigability is something that happens .... it seems to make all sense!
      Menu clean, wonderful transition effects .....

Definitely perfect !!! Thank you for allowing me to be part of the beta team!

I really believe you're building something big !!!
(2017-01-15, 19:28)iorifly Wrote: Claymic,
     This app is fabulous! Using and every day liking more !!
       His navigability is something that happens .... it seems to make all sense!
      Menu clean, wonderful transition effects .....

Definitely perfect !!! Thank you for allowing me to be part of the beta team!

I really believe you're building something big !!!

Thanks for all your support man, i am glad the you like it. I will release a new version with Live Tv and Radio this week.
Regards
Live TV and Radio
Some little changes in the Movie detail´s page. Disc and cleanart are optionals now, you can hide them.
Hi Clayton, since the last update the app has been working great. I particularly like the Video Addons feature that lets you see the lists that would normally only appear on the screen become selectable on the ipad, this even has massive WAF. I will continue to test and report back.
(2017-01-16, 23:00)Big Steve Wrote: Hi Clayton, since the last update the app has been working great. I particularly like the Video Addons feature that lets you see the lists that would normally only appear on the screen become selectable on the ipad, this even has massive WAF. I will continue to test and report back.
Thanks for your report Steve. This week i will release a new version and some tutorials of how to use the Automation systems to control Crestron, Global Cache, Denon, etc...
Regards
Claymic,
   I am eager to test the PVR function ...... I am waiting ...
(2017-01-20, 20:52)iorifly Wrote: Claymic,
   I am eager to test the PVR function ...... I am waiting ...

Thanks man, but you guys will have to wait a little, i am making some huge changes in my code, very delicate process. You guys will have some good news soon.
Regards
Clayton
I had an idea to display soon the type of audio, or resolution .... I do not know if it pleases much, but it is an idea ...

Very important to know if the movie is bluray or if it is 1080p only ...

Logic that the logos should be white ... And optional.

Could stay in the red top bar ......
Remembering the idea that I gave, saddle it to hide when descending to see more information of the film or even to hide when entering movies ...
(2017-01-20, 23:34)iorifly Wrote: I had an idea to display soon the type of audio, or resolution .... I do not know if it pleases much, but it is an idea ...

Very important to know if the movie is bluray or if it is 1080p only ...

Logic that the logos should be white ... And optional.

Could stay in the red top bar ......
Remembering the idea that I gave, saddle it to hide when descending to see more information of the film or even to hide when entering movies ...
I will add this to my to do list man, thanks for your suggestion, I just don't know when I will do it.
Regards
I think that is more fair when we let the users choose what commands are more important to them. You can now customize your buttons in the Remote Control´s page, like you already can do for your Automation buttons.
- Label
- Text Color
- Background color
- The type of the command : Open a window, execute an action, show the "playing window" in Kodi and send a Method.
- Commands : All actions, windows and methods like video and audio library scan.
- If you command need a parameter will can set it too.

I will release this version soon.
Very very good !!! Prefect !!!
Suggestion for improvement:

- Menu item Musics -> Music
- Make an artist view in Music. Grid layout would be fine (though smaller images with the artist name underneath would be better for larger collections), using the artist image Kodi provides. Selecting an artist would fold open a view to the albums of the artist selected.
- In addition to that; long press on artist to make it possible to play all albums of the artist directly, or option add to queue. Same behaviour when long pressing an album to make it possible to play the album directly, or option to add to queue.
- Tapping an album would fold out to song view. Tap song once to play song directly, long press to add to queue.

Anyone else thoughts on the music part?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kurumim Kodi for IOS0