• 7(current)
Kurumim Kodi for IOS
Ok, this is cool, maybe I will play with it a little, just don't know when. I am in a project that it will take all my time until November. I will only be able to work on this app at night and on the weekends.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19819...gation-bar
I think for problem number one you should use shouldRecognizeSimultaneouslyWithGestureRecognizer delegate.

Time....yes, time....I sometimes wish a day has 48 hours :-)

Forgot to mention: just some advice, you can do whatever you want with :-)

Don't make one (free) version with an in-app purchase. Make two seperate versions (different app ids). One free (limited) and one full. You will get a lot of 1 star reviews for the free version because people think you can watch free movies and series, even if you have mentioned it in your app description. Prople don't read. Quite frustrating.

I am not lying....I get daily e-mails about this. When people find out they can't watch free movies, they are angry and react with a one star review. When a free version has 1 star reviews it doesn't matter, it's free and people download it anyway.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Please can I be added to beta testers
I do not know if I mentioned it, but it would be nice if youtube trailers are in the user language. I think you can define that.

------------------------

Disregard
Claymic,

A request, it would be possible to put a screen to view our downloads in torrent service ... for example the transmission provides a html interface, just access by ip ... I believe that several applications provide such access .... serial a "browser "Within the app.
Hi guys, sorry, i am with a personal problem right now, so i could not enter here sooner. I promise that i will take a look into the requests next week.
Thanks for the suggestions, i will try to implement them.
Regards
Clayton
Claymic, easy. Solve your personal problem and come back with calm and relaxed head. We await you
Where are you Huh

Sad
Unfortunately the project died. I hope that author is well.
Hi guys, i am back.
I had some serious problems to solve, but now i will have time to release the app. I am migrating the code to Swift 4 and fixing some bugs. Expect a new version soon, for beta testers only. Regards.
Very nice to see you're back!
(2017-11-15, 10:14)McYoshi Wrote: Very nice to see you're back!
Thanks, man. I am fixing some bugs, because i have to migrate the code to the new Swift 4 language. I hope that i can release the new version today.
am extremely happy to have you back !!!.
   But at the moment I am without ipad .... more forward I will buy a mini ipad.

I can test it sometimes with my godson's ipad ....
(2017-11-16, 01:47)iorifly Wrote: am extremely happy to have you back !!!.
   But at the moment I am without ipad .... more forward I will buy a mini ipad.

I can test it sometimes with my godson's ipad ....
Nice, man. I just send a new beta version, but it has some bugs, because of IOS 11, i am fixing right now and i will send another one Saturday. Probably i will release the app next month, i just need to be sure that everything is working fine.
A new version was released today. The Top Bar is always visible again, because a weird bug with IOS 11 that was blocking the app’s navigation. I will try to fix it later. Several bugs fixed.
Have fun
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kurumim Kodi for IOS0