• 12(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
(2017-02-15, 19:29)ferent Wrote: Oh another question, why in Movies the highlighted movie line overlaps the poster (with this characteristic white triangle that I like so much), but not in the Music view?

Not sure how that happened. I had it in there, then it went. Probably got lost when I worked all the list formatting into various includes.

About the 'getting lost' thing, that's probably because you're not in control of it. I've got 3 other people here using it on a daily basis, and they're normally the first to complain about things like that.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
(2017-02-15, 20:07)ferent Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 20:03)hoppel118 Wrote: WOW, this is really amazing!

Is your skin compatible to krypton or is it made for leia?

Greetings Hoppel

In the first post, he said the skin is running in Krypton.

Oh, sorry... I can't wait to install this fantastic skin. Wink
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
@djh_
Watched the video and it looks great, font used in settings etc is something I would change though.

PS: Out of interest, where is your thank user button?
Nice indeed, i would like to try this for sure. I do have to collect some extra art though.
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Smooth animation DJH, looks very slick.
djh_, this looks amazing!

Where are you getting the keyart images from? I'd like to start grabbing some of those in preparation for this skin.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Skin looks wonderful. Is there just one view planned per section?

Only thing I would lose is the green A button. Not many people are running this with an Xbox controller.
The button prompts are optional. It just happens that I *am* running this with an Xbox controller.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
This looks great! Fantastic work and great attention to detail. It Looks professional, simple and very clean. Great stuff!

After having watched that, the one thing I noticed straight away that when you scrolled the list, you got to the bottom of the screen and that's where my eyes stayed... It appeared static, until I saw the artwork change and I realised that you were still scrolling. I would suggest because of this, to change to a fixedlist approach with the focusposition of the list near the center, that way you're not blindly scrolling a large list of movies etc.

Anyways, just a suggestion of course! Keep up the great work!
Very cool!
Also like the Viewtype for the Pictures.

One thing I see that I have to say is the animation in the MainMenu.
When the category goes down and than to the left corner.
For me this animation to the left corner ist one step to much.
Don't understand wrong the category in the left corner looks great but this 2Step animation looks to me a bit to much.

I don't want say something like this must have to be so or something is wrong or something like that.
Maybe you understand me and you have an idea/solution?
How much beer do I need to send you to beta test this nice work ;P

Looking forward to install this beauty!
Amazing work as always. Takes me back to the days when you developed the 2008 Aeon version (codename Stark if I remember correctly). You teased us with screenshots and videos with your work and progress and the day it was finally released I was like a Child on Christmas eve, and the final product was more than I ever could imagine. Can’t believe that you have returned and once again share your brilliant work with us. I’m so greatfull for your work and contribution to this Community.

Cheers
Marcus
Wow....that is all.
(2017-02-15, 20:11)djh_ Wrote: About the 'getting lost' thing, that's probably because you're not in control of it. I've got 3 other people here using it on a daily basis, and they're normally the first to complain about things like that.

Lucky Family! Will you adopt me? Big Grin
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2017-02-15, 20:26)schumi2004 Wrote: PS: Out of interest, where is your thank user button?

This happened to everyone that had an account before they migrated to the new forum software and was part of a special group. Happened to me because i was in Team Alaska and it only started working when i set my Display Group to Registered Users

@djh_ : In case you want people to be able to thank you, go to your Control Panel | Group Memberships and set your Display Group as Registered Users

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30