Can't connect to Kodi Addon Repository
I can't seem to install anything from the Kodi addon repository (the default one). Also, the "Get more" option is vanished as well.

a. I have checked the log and it says 503 and 403/404 errors, when trying to connect to mirrors.kodi.tv and repository.xbmc.org Here is the log. https://paste.ee/p/58XUI#
With the browser, trying to visit the sites, I get a cloudflare protection prompt, is this the reason?

b. Thought it is a network issue, so I used a VPN, but things didn't change at all.

c. I have tried on Windows, Linux, Android devices/platforms and all the versions from 15.x (isengard) to 17.x (Krypton), none could connect to the default kodi addon repo.

d. I have tried fresh installs with and without third party repos, but its still the same. No addons could be installed, from any source. The log file doesn't have anything with any third party addon or repo.

Please help me out here.
Have patience please.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes sir.
Meanwhile, is there any other mirror of the default Kodi Repo?

p.s. I understand the necessity of cloudflare, but please make kodi somehow auto-bypass it.
If CloudFlare could be bypassed it would be useless...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Dude, please tell us how to install any addon in kodi. Addon installation fails.
HOW-TO:Install_add-ons (wiki) and more generally Add-ons (wiki).

Although as noted, we seem to be suffering so issues on the servers lately which may be affecting things.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Is this the same error I'm getting - when I try to install from repository I get "could not connect to repository"?
(2016-12-29, 22:54)77_Bus_Girl Wrote: Is this the same error I'm getting - when I try to install from repository I get "could not connect to repository"?
Read post 2
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-12-30, 00:34)nickr Wrote:
(2016-12-29, 22:54)77_Bus_Girl Wrote: Is this the same error I'm getting - when I try to install from repository I get "could not connect to repository"?
Read post 2

I appreciate that, but what I as asking is whether it's the same issue? I'm not sure.... If it's the same issue, then I'll wait for a solution. If it is a different issue, I need to figure out what the solution is.
There have been some issues with our servers. I think patience is the only solution. You may notice cloudfare notices in your browser for the wiki. Works OK in a browser, not in connecting to a repo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't connect to Kodi Addon Repository0