Android Menu
I am currently Using SPMC . One of the features that I use allows me to see my android apps within Kodi so I can add them as favorites.

This allows me to set up a mixture of Android apps and Kodi addons on the apptv home screen.

I am not able to navigate to this menu from APPTV . To add an Android app I have to switch skins. Add the App to Favorites. then switch back skins to add that Icon to favorites.

It would be awesome if the Android features and integration could be added to the skin but if not. I thought I would share this work around.
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

(2016-12-26, 06:51)tornicade Wrote: I am currently Using SPMC . One of the features that I use allows me to see my android apps within Kodi so I can add them as favorites.

This allows me to set up a mixture of Android apps and Kodi addons on the apptv home screen.

I am not able to navigate to this menu from APPTV . To add an Android app I have to switch skins. Add the App to Favorites. then switch back skins to add that Icon to favorites.

It would be awesome if the Android features and integration could be added to the skin but if not. I thought I would share this work around.
tornicade,

Need some additional details so that I can see what would need to change. What skin do you change to so that you can see your Android apps to then make them a favourite. And where do you go in that skin to make it happen (file manager?).

Post details back here and I will take a look when I get back from camping in a couple of weeks time.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Skin: Confluence
Menu Item : Programs
Displayed Menu Items Android Apps, Android Settings, and Program Add ons.

I was actually able to find the menu when I went back and retraced my steps on the APP TV Skin

From the home page I went to Add ons/Program Addons/Select Back Arrow.
and then the menu displayed the Androids apps and Android Settings alongside the program add ons Icon .
Would be nice if it just went to that menu right away when you select program add ons.. I think it might help first time users setting up the skin.
but once I found them I am now able to just add those menu's to the home screen
Enjoy your Camp out thanks for the response.

I really Love that I can add almost any menu item in the kodi/Android directory to the Home page with just a mere 4 clicks
Skin APPTV

Oddly the Menu option of set to homepage is gone from when you highlight the addon icon. . however you can still add to favorites and set content from the skin settings .

Anyone else have that happen?
Skin APPTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android Menu0