v16 Sort by Date Added not working (or settings wrong?)
Hello there, I have a minor problem. But I am not sure where to post it correctly, because I don't know where exactly to look for the problem.

Win10 Pro 64
Kodi 16.1
Skin Aeon Nox

The Aeon Nox skin has this "Recent Movies" widget and the "Unwatched" Movies function (sry but I don't know if the original skin uses these as well). They should show recently added Movies aka the newest added to the library.
The Unwatched site shows unwatched Movies sorted by Date Added (a setting I chose). BUT they are sorted by some other Date, the Release Date of the Movie. I just realized this when I added "Scrooged" from 1988 into the library and it didn't show up in the "Recent Movies" widget. And on the Unwatched site its shown nearly at the the bottom rather than on top. Then I added "Star Trek Beyond". It showed up somewhere in the middle of the "Recent Movies" widget, but not on top as it should be. I had a look in the settings but couldn't find anything that seemed to be related to this. And since the Date Added function is working just with a different Date, I'm not really sure where to put this "problem".
It's a minor and more cosmetic problem, but you know how it is. We want to work it as it is intended to work Wink.

Thx 4 F1.

st.

ps: If this is indeed the wrong forum for this problem, thank you dearest Mod for shoving it into the correct place Wink
Think this is more of a unwatched site issue (Trakit?) or perhaps a skin you are using could be modified to your liking.

It's sort by file creation date. If you create a file on your computer, and create another much later, and move the first file to your kodi install first, it will appear after that, as it was created more recently. Possible to change behavour with advanced settings http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml <dateadded>

I'll slot this over to the 'Aeon Nox' thread for more input.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort by Date Added not working (or settings wrong?)0