Timers change randomly?
Hello,

I have encountered a quite odd problem recently: When I add a timer for a recording, Kodi/NextPVR changes the start and end time and sometimes even the channel. Example: I add a timer for 20:15, suddenly it displays the same timer starting at 22:15.

As i could not find any information on this issue online, I am now asking you for your support. Has anyone seen something similar? What could I do about it?

I am using Kodi 15.2 and NextPVR Version 3.6.6

Thanks in advance!

Eteokles
Is it still recording the correct show? ie, could be a case of the schedule being altered and NextPVR moves the recording to match the new EPG info.
No, it doesn't. Not only time and date is changed, but also the channel. Most of the time, a completely different show is recorded (when it switches to a different channel), or the beginning/ending is cut off.
I'm not aware of any other reports of this, so I'd have to guess there is something more to this.

Is kodi set to use the same channel numbers as the backend? It should be.

Are the timezones set the same on the client device and machine with NextPVR?
The timezone is the same because both server and client are on the same machine, regarding channel numbers, everything should be alright, i made sure of that...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timers change randomly?0