Kodi shutdown in 2017?
Hello, in several portals are saying that Kodi will end in 2017. That Kodi stopped it's development and the site will Shutdown.

I thought it was a 12/28 joke, but I saw that news in several websites
Yep, all true
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You can see how development has just withered away and stopped by looking at the commits on github. It's awful - there hasn't been a new one for absolutely ages.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/master
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
yup, Kodi v17 Krypton will be our final release.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
* wsnipex is looking at Cassandra...
We just waiting for the cheque from Microsoft to clear Smile
I wish you all well, really enjoyed the product and it's quite a shame to see it go
2016 has just sucked
Is it April 1 already?
Out of solidarity, SPMC will also end in 2017 (when I get my share of the money) Wink
(2016-12-29, 16:21)Prof Yaffle Wrote: You can see how development has just withered away and stopped by looking at the commits on github. It's awful - there hasn't been a new one for absolutely ages.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/master

There hasn't been a commit in 2 hours...this project is dead. Tongue
(2016-12-29, 16:40)jjd-uk Wrote: We just waiting for the cheque from Microsoft to clear Smile

Where's my cut? Big Grin
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'll be spear heading a class action suit, all those interested in grievances stay to the left.
this is horrible
i cannot believe this
used since they were xmp
can we create a gofundme page or something
how i can contribute
how can i help
please don't go away
(2016-12-29, 18:11)BBQPitMaster Wrote: this is horrible
i cannot believe this
used since they were xmp
can we create a gofundme page or something
how i can contribute
how can i help
please don't go away
it's a joke Big Grin don't be afraid
Noooo, be very, very afraid!
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi shutdown in 2017?1